Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Outlet Complete kit with extra's!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous Outlet Complete kit with extra's!!

I have been thinking about selling my kit for awhile now. I am currently into building a race car with my father and I really don't spray the tbss anymore. So what I would be selling is
1. Nitrous Outlet Kit(25-200 shot) Jets from 50 to 150 shot included.
2. Nitrous Express automatic bottle heater
3. Fuel Pressure safety switch
4. Nitrous outlet dual stage window switch
5. Nhra Blowoff w/ tube
6. Billet Bottle Bracket with 2 pin release
7. Purge with purge line and button.
8. 10 pound nitrous bottle with nitrous express pressure gauge
9. I could leave all the switches mounted in the center console and just trade it out with the buyer.
I could leave most of wired so most of the hard stuff would be done. Just a few little wiring jobs and run the feed line and mount the bottle and nozzle and its done. This kit has taken me into the 11's with drag radials every time out. It went into the mid 12's on street tires with a 100 shot and NO tuning. Everything was stock except the kit and air intake. Its been a very proven kit. Its just time for me to focus on my race car and just drive the tbss as a daily driver again. I will also throw in my K&N Intake that already has a hole for the nozzle for free. This only fits a tbss though.
If you bought everything I have new it would run around $1200-$1400. I would take $700 Shipped OBO

This picture is stock run, 50 shot, 100 shot and nothing else done to the truck, No tuning, nothing.
It has made over 500 rwhp and 525 ftlb's on a 150 shot with no tuning and race fuel.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Shoot me some more pics of that thing so I can add you to our customer page. Looks good.
Dave
Old 10-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sold!!