Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need a help for wet nitrous

Old 10-22-2008, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post need a help for wet nitrous

Hi
i have a NOS bottle 12 Lbs , bottle brackets ,the button and nitrous solenoids so what i need to buy to complete the system ?

note : i want a plate system
Old 10-22-2008, 07:15 PM
12 Second Club

if that is everything you have a long way to go. You will need all the lines (main feed line from bottle to solenoid, solenoid to plate, fuel rial to fuel solenoid, fuel solenoid to plate). obviously you will need the plate, which comes with jets. you will need a wot, window switch, and FPSS switch at the minimum. Also fuel and nitrous pressure gauges are a good idea, a bottle heater, colder plugs, a relay. If your car isn't tuned for nitrous you might want to seriously consider a timing tuner. Thats all i can think of right now.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HotRod68Camaro
if that is everything you have a long way to go. You will need all the lines (main feed line from bottle to solenoid, solenoid to plate, fuel rial to fuel solenoid, fuel solenoid to plate). obviously you will need the plate, which comes with jets. you will need a wot, window switch, and FPSS switch at the minimum. Also fuel and nitrous pressure gauges are a good idea, a bottle heater, colder plugs, a relay. If your car isn't tuned for nitrous you might want to seriously consider a timing tuner. Thats all i can think of right now.
thanks for your replay , so i should buy a wet system kit whitout bottle right ? can i buy the system kit without bottle? if yes where can i buy it .
Old 10-22-2008, 07:37 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by PONTIAC SLP
Hi
i have a NOS bottle 12 Lbs , bottle brackets ,the button and nitrous solenoids so what i need to buy to complete the system ?

note : i want a plate system
How old are your solenoids? Depending on how old they are, it might be easier to just buy the whole kit. Shoot me over a PM with a full list of everything you have and I will work up a price quote for you. I see you're in Kuwait, we ship there often. Would you be using a brokerage to hold stuff in NY?

Nick
Old 10-22-2008, 07:42 PM
12 Second Club

since you already have the solenoids that is up to you if you want to buy an entirely new kit. you could buy a new kit and sell the noids, or see if one of the vendors can piece together a kit for you. check out any of the vendors. you could also look into buying a used kit, possibly getting everything you need for a lot less than new.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
How old are your solenoids? Depending on how old they are, it might be easier to just buy the whole kit. Shoot me over a PM with a full list of everything you have and I will work up a price quote for you. I see you're in Kuwait, we ship there often. Would you be using a brokerage to hold stuff in NY?

Nick
i don't know but the small solenoids for 75 shoot but i am planning for 150 , yes i have POX in NY so u can ship them there , i'll PM you now with full details.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW

Nick
pm sent.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HotRod68Camaro
since you already have the solenoids that is up to you if you want to buy an entirely new kit. you could buy a new kit and sell the noids, or see if one of the vendors can piece together a kit for you. check out any of the vendors. you could also look into buying a used kit, possibly getting everything you need for a lot less than new.

I'll do . thank u

Search this Thread