Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wet nozzle with slp bellow suggestions.

Old 10-26-2008, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wet nozzle with slp bellow suggestions.

I just finished installing my dynotune nitrous kit, bottle heater and window switch everything worked out great and very happy with everything havent sprayed it yet still need some TR6's and some timing retard..... anyways i drilled a hole on the passenger side of the slp bellow right in the middle and put the nozzle in. its all tight and came out good but i look in the bellow and see that the nozzle barely goes into the bellow i say this because i put the nozzle on the bulge thinking it would go in further. the slp bellow bulges out and then goes back to normal so basically because of the bulge it looks like its going to hit the bellow and then into the throttlebody hopefully i explained it good enough to understand. i would like to know if thats fine or if i should place the nozzle somewhere else? i looked at it and it scared me because i thought it would maybe cause a nitrous backfire to happen easier???
Old 10-26-2008, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

The BLUE DOT is where the nozzle is placed and the RED LINE is where it looks like the nitrous is going to hit.... all input and help is appreciated....
Old 10-26-2008, 08:17 PM
Launching!

U gotta think about it though, the engine vacuum should pull it in. As long as it is not blocked
Old 10-26-2008, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

true.... thanks for your input just want to make sure everything is good before i hit it
Old 10-26-2008, 10:20 PM
On The Tree

ttt any one have there nozzle like this with this bellow??
Old 10-27-2008, 10:35 AM
FormerVendor

That's where we usually put them in the SLP bellow. Did you use a nozzle retaining nut, like this?

I understand what you're talking about with the nozzle tip. If its our nozzle, don't worry too much as its not exactly a true 90* nozzle. We found that by shifting the outlet point slightly to 70* we got more coverage across the face of the throttle body when the nozzles are pushed further forward; such as they are with the ls1's.

Nick
Old 10-27-2008, 10:48 AM
On The Tree

thanks for your info yes thats the same exact retaing nut i put in there and no i have a dynotune nitrous nozzle....
Old 10-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

You should be fine, very few nozzle are a true 90*.....and the airflow will pull the mixture into the intake

Search this Thread