Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

who has the better stand alone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 03:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default who has the better stand alone?

i'm buying one asap and just want to see who's fits better and quality of parts and service?
Old 11-16-2008, 04:08 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

About three years ago maybe longer we released our all in one stand alones. Since then some people have copied our concept but have not fully duplicated our design. I can not speak for other units but I can speak for ours.

1. For the F-body we offer two- Battery relocate is held in place by the factory battery tab. Fuse dedicated bolts to the front core support mounting the tank be the radiator and does not require relocating anything.

2. Our systems come completely assembled all you have to do is wire it in with the supplied relay and harness by the supplied wiring diagram. Then cut to fit the hose to what lenght you need and install the hose ends.

3. Quality- Like all Nitrous outlet prodcts we use only the best materials available and our welds are a work of art.

4. Service- We answer the phones all day long with 4 of the most knowledgable techs in the industry.

I will tell you strait forward we are not the cheapest but we are priced accordingly for the quality and service we provide.
Let me know if I can help in any way.
Thanks
Dave
Old 11-16-2008, 08:09 PM
11 Second Club

I'm not knocking Dave, Harris, or anybody else. All quality products most likely capable of supporting many times over what the people questioning them will ever come close to attempting....but I hate these damn threads.

-Will
Old 11-16-2008, 08:24 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 94 guy
i'm buying one asap and just want to see who's fits better and quality of parts and service?
For your sake, I won't post a sales pitch. If you have any questions about our products please feel free to ask. We stand 100% behind the products we manufacture and I'm sure you'll like the quality we deliver. Thanks.

Nick
Old 11-16-2008, 09:22 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

why not just make your own? that way you can put it where you want.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:33 PM
TECH Resident

i'd rather buy something. unless you know where i can get one made to save a few bucks?
Old 11-17-2008, 12:54 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nitrous outlet stand alones are easily the most user friendly and best priced pieces.

Make some calls, then make a decision.