Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous experts, I need help updating my system

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 11:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous experts, I need help updating my system

SO after having a nasty little run in with an M5 last night, I decided that instead of not spraying and waiting to do FI. That I would invite my friend sneaky Pete to the party when the weather changes. I currently have a TNT wet system set at a 100 shot with the MSD window switch, bottle heater, WOT switch etc. The system is a few years old and I wonder what I can do to bring it current with todays technology.

I was alreay thinking towards the line of an FJO controller, and a NANO system but are there any other things...such as safety switches I should consider? Also does the NANO system pretty much allow you to always have a armed nitrous system without waiting for the bottle to come up to temp?
Old 12-04-2008, 12:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by germeezy1
SO after having a nasty little run in with an M5 last night, I decided that instead of not spraying and waiting to do FI. That I would invite my friend sneaky Pete to the party when the weather changes. I currently have a TNT wet system set at a 100 shot with the MSD window switch, bottle heater, WOT switch etc. The system is a few years old and I wonder what I can do to bring it current with todays technology.

I was alreay thinking towards the line of an FJO controller, and a NANO system but are there any other things...such as safety switches I should consider? Also does the NANO system pretty much allow you to always have a armed nitrous system without waiting for the bottle to come up to temp?
A progressive is nice but not really needed if your only spraying a 100 shot. The NANO gets rid of the need for a bottle heater by using Nitrogen to keep your bottle at a set psi. Its is still armed by a switch and you still have to open the bottle, but as soon as those 2 criteria are met, your pressure is at 1000 psi and you are ready to rock
Old 12-04-2008, 12:46 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 02blackbeauty19
A progressive is nice but not really needed if your only spraying a 100 shot. The NANO gets rid of the need for a bottle heater by using Nitrogen to keep your bottle at a set psi. Its is still armed by a switch and you still have to open the bottle, but as soon as those 2 criteria are met, your pressure is at 1000 psi and you are ready to rock
Well said, also very nice install!
Old 12-04-2008, 12:59 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Brad@NANO Direct
Well said, also very nice install!
Thanks Brad