Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dont know anything but nitrous please help me decide a set-up

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont know anything but nitrous please help me decide a set-up

i have an 02 T/A M6 torquer v.3 cam...tsp ory...pacesetter lt's...dont want anything really radical b/c the car will never be taken to the strip just want something to use maybe once a week for street use and not to destroy the engine....dont have a clue where to begin please help thanks
Old 12-08-2008, 09:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IMO, the easiest setup for a small shot(but some people use it with big shots!) is a dry kit with the HSW Interface. Spray after the MAF and the Interface tells the car how much fuel to add... My air/fuel ratio is perfect with it.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:47 AM
FormerVendor

Honestly there are so many options available to you. Everything from a simple nozzle kit to a dry plate setup. And it all really depends on a few things...goals, budget, looks, and supporting mods. Feel free to shoot us over a PM or call and we can discuss what your options are. Thanks!

Nick
Old 12-09-2008, 12:20 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 02 T/A 984
i have an 02 T/A M6 torquer v.3 cam...tsp ory...pacesetter lt's...dont want anything really radical b/c the car will never be taken to the strip just want something to use maybe once a week for street use and not to destroy the engine....dont have a clue where to begin please help thanks
Since its your first time I would recommend a single nozzle kit. If you decide down the road to expand you can do that but get use to the nitrous first. You will love it! Check our website for industry leading quality and pricing!

Dean
Old 12-09-2008, 06:55 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We currently have some INCREDIBLE pricing on Nitrous Outlet products. Shoot me a PM and I will set you up with a quality kit at a great price.