Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

who is building/tuning your nitrous engines?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 07:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default who is building/tuning your nitrous engines?

What companies are you guys having build your nitrous engines? I am building a Soild roller 383 nitrous motor with 400-500 worth of gas. Need to find a GOOD builder that knows what they are doing when it comes to nitrous, I live in Florida so if there is someone down here that would be best if not thats fine too. Also need someone who can tune the car and get it on a safe tune that will help this things stay safe. Thanks
Old 12-13-2008, 11:30 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lot's of good builders out there....

With that said, Vengeance is finishing up my LSx 427" nitrous motor right now.
Will hit it with a custom Nitrous Dave's two stage plate(600 total).

Give Ron a call and I think you'll begin to understand why people keep going back to Vengeance.

They can more than handle the job from custom fabrication, to the build/tune. Attention to the details and customer service is second to none.

Period.

They are also now working w/Eric Dillard, Tim Lynch and Steve Petty of PROLINE RACE ENGINES offering custom LS based builds.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-produ...ortblocks.html
Old 12-13-2008, 11:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vengeance Racing is the place to go. They built my last one (427) and it was bad ***. 836 RWHP 1000 RWTRQ on a 250 shot. They are building me another one right now that is going to be of the hook also. Give Ron a call and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Mike, I saw your car last Thursday.....looking good.

BTW. The above mentioned motor is for sale. If anyone is interested contact Ron at Vengeance Racing 678-513-7105