Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What Nitrous should I use?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What Nitrous should I use?

Guys I have a 2002 Camaro ss with air lid headers 3" exhaust and I wanted to know what would happen if I put it on the Bottle and how much it can take. can you guys help me out please... Thanks
Old 01-17-2009, 05:20 AM
FormerVendor

what will happen...You will go faster!

with your mods you could spray a 150 wet shot without any problems. If the car has ever been tuned you may want to pull a few degrees of timing. Make sure you get all the supporting accessories with whatever kit you get, ie. window switch, a/f shutdown, blow down tube, bottle heater, purge kit, colder set of plugs, etc.

Let me know if you have any other questions at all.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would go with DynoTune or HSW...or both
Old 01-19-2009, 11:41 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

When done properly and using good quality products you can have years of fun making great power. Your stock bottom end can safely take up to a 150 hp. I would suggest looking into one of our single nozzle or plate systems. If you need any knowledgable tech help feel free to shoot me a pm or call us on our toll free tech line and talk one on one with one of our reps. 1-866-648-7637
Dave
Old 01-19-2009, 06:30 PM
11 Second Club

I just got done installing installing my HSW wet plate kit, Im very pleased with how it came out, and the microedge controller they also sell is bad *** and I highly recommend it. The 150 shot was a lot of fun at the track, then I played with the 100 shot on the street and it just rolls the tires off from a second gear rolling start. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about it.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:59 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jeepers_88
I just got done installing installing my HSW wet plate kit, Im very pleased with how it came out, and the microedge controller they also sell is bad *** and I highly recommend it. The 150 shot was a lot of fun at the track, then I played with the 100 shot on the street and it just rolls the tires off from a second gear rolling start. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about it.
I appreciate the feedback! Thanks.

Nick
Old 01-21-2009, 01:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
what will happen...You will go faster!

with your mods you could spray a 150 wet shot without any problems. If the car has ever been tuned you may want to pull a few degrees of timing. Make sure you get all the supporting accessories with whatever kit you get, ie. window switch, a/f shutdown, blow down tube, bottle heater, purge kit, colder set of plugs, etc.

Let me know if you have any other questions at all.
Wow.
So do think with my mods I could up my system to a 125 shot with the stock fuel pump?
I have been reluctant to go beyond my 75 shot because of my stock fuel system.