Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to place a order for Nitrous Kit,Confused....

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 01:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to place a order for Nitrous Kit,Confused....

Since i got my Ls6 intake, Tune, Headers and full exhaust i put out 350hp and 360Tq, so i figured its time for nitrous and try and hit that 500 mark.....

I am looking for a wet kit for my 00 Ws6, I could of swore i saw a kit on HSW for 399 for a wet kit but now everyone i look at is 500+.... What kit is the best bang for the buck starter Nitrous wet kit... I am going to use a 75-100 shot 90% of the time, but a 125 or 150 for a nice dyno tune and a couple nice Quarter mile times, then back it down to a 75 or 100 just for i guess safety precautions... Who makes the best kit for the price, also i like hsw all out acc. kit, and switch panel... Also is the nitrous outlet the only ones that make the mounts for the Rear Hump between the seats i want to mount it there. I want to order atlease the main nitrous kit this week, with the brackets and panels, but maybe wait for the access kit for a week or two because i think i will have to wait since now when i am looking EVERYTHING seems like it went up 50+$ since i was looking back 2 months ago.....
Old 02-10-2009, 03:00 AM
Launching!

Default HSW kit

The HSW plate kit was on sale during the holidays for $499.99 with the special 20% off they added on New Years eve you could get a plate kit for $399.99 which I did. You will have to wait for a sale or promotion to get that low of a price again i think but who knows with this economy who knows what will happen. Obama is going to pay my house note...........
Old 02-10-2009, 03:20 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...age=1&featured

415 for a nozzle kit, not bad
Old 02-10-2009, 07:35 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Another option for you, yes our winter sale is over but at $339 still a fantastic deal!

The wet kit includes our latest nozzle as well:

All kits include lines with stainless steel fittings that will screw right into our solonoids making for a nice clean install!

Our bottles with high flow valve are now gloss black with a black ****. Yes we need to get new pictures on line! Give us a ring we will be glad to help you out!

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idproduct=115

Just adding another picture I found on a search, not an LS1 but shows you the stainless fitting going right into the solenoid:

Dean

Last edited by DynotuneN2O; 02-10-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:39 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Frostbitten09
Since i got my Ls6 intake, Tune, Headers and full exhaust i put out 350hp and 360Tq, so i figured its time for nitrous and try and hit that 500 mark.....

I am looking for a wet kit for my 00 Ws6, I could of swore i saw a kit on HSW for 399 for a wet kit but now everyone i look at is 500+.... What kit is the best bang for the buck starter Nitrous wet kit... I am going to use a 75-100 shot 90% of the time, but a 125 or 150 for a nice dyno tune and a couple nice Quarter mile times, then back it down to a 75 or 100 just for i guess safety precautions... Who makes the best kit for the price, also i like hsw all out acc. kit, and switch panel... Also is the nitrous outlet the only ones that make the mounts for the Rear Hump between the seats i want to mount it there. I want to order atlease the main nitrous kit this week, with the brackets and panels, but maybe wait for the access kit for a week or two because i think i will have to wait since now when i am looking EVERYTHING seems like it went up 50+$ since i was looking back 2 months ago.....
Our christmas sale ended Jan. 31st, so yes the prices did go back up. We would be out of business in a month if we kept prices that low!
$415 is still a great deal for the sudden impact single nozzle kit. To really tell the difference between kits and prices, you really need to take note of all the components of the kit. For instance, our kit does include the HSW Nitrous Pressure Gauge which mounts to the bottle. It also includes all the weather tight electrical connectors and wiring you will need to hook up your kit. With our price, also comes our excellent customer service. As many of our customers can attest too, i am always on here answering questions and returning pm's. I check mornings, nights and weekends just incase we have a customer who needs some help. I think we are working on a discount this kit and the all out accessory package together.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.

Mike

Last edited by Mike@HSW; 02-10-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:41 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DynotuneN2O
Another option for you, yes our winter sale is over but at $339 still a fantastic deal!

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idproduct=115

Dean
Do you guys give a military discount??
Old 02-10-2009, 10:24 AM
FormerVendor

If you have downtime during the winter I would certainly suggest buying things as you can. But if you're going to be running wires etc, just make sure that you sort of have an idea what kind of accessories so that you can plan your wiring accordingly. Feel free to shoot me or Mike a PM and we can put together a package for your application.

Nick

Old 02-10-2009, 04:31 PM
On The Tree

anyother sponsors that want to chime in?
I wish i was two weeks sooner i would of already purchased everything from hsw those prices were great..... I could always wait until next years sale again, and go with suspension and other stuff... but i really do want more hp
I want a plate kit but right now with prices i think i will just go with a Wet Nozzle kit, with all the accessories i need, and ashtray switch, and trans hump bracket.. I will just have to wait to use it until i can get a tune...
Old 02-10-2009, 04:32 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by outtacontrolz28
Do you guys give a military discount??
Have always supported our military! Just send in proof and we will take another 5% off!

Dean
Old 02-10-2009, 06:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

If budget is a concern, causing you to focus primarily on lower cost nitrous systems I would like to recomend looking at the Brand X Nitrous Systems. The bang for the buck on these systems are hard to beat. Brand X was designed for the budget enthusiast looking to save a few dollars but wanting the best quality they could get for the dollar amount they could afford.

Give us a call toll free 1-866-648-7637 and we can put together a package that not only fits your needs but budget as well.

This is our Brand X system- http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...roduct_id=2891

We also proudly give a military discount.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

I am deff getting the HSW all out acces. package, because that has everything i need i belive. I also think i am deff getting Nitrous outlets Trans hump bracket because i cant find any other one It is pricey but i guess its worth it. Also i narrowed it between
Hsw wet nozzle
http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...roductid=16648
Brand X
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...roduct_id=2891
Dynotune
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...uct=115&cart=y

But it seems like even though hsw is the most expensive i do like how they are only 45 mins from my house, and also it seems like it comes with the most things or is it just me..... The price is the only thing I wish i only ordered 10 days ago and i would of pulled the trigger on Everything tonite but now i might have to purchase over 2 or 3 weeks until i can get EVERYTHING College budgets suck I just had to spend 600$ last month on books now another 300 on books.... i hate the price of the books

Any suggestions
Old 02-10-2009, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

speaking of military discount, i went to thunder racing and got 10% off a nitro daves wet kit, the 35-150 kit. i think the last numbers on the part was 10000. it listed for 499.99, i got it for 475 shipped, i basically got if for 75 bucks less than directly from nitro daves. it should be here this week!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 07:51 PM
FormerVendor

For the price i dont think you can beat what you get with our kit. Two of the things i want to point out are that it comes with large solenoids and not the small ones. It also has a nitrous pressure guage, which is essential and you will need to buy if you dont get one with your kit.

Nick had said he was talking to you previously, so i forwarded your pm to him so he can respond.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:39 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Keep in mind you can get our products cheaper from our dealers. We have alot of dea;ers that are sponsors on the board. Also keep in mind if you pick one of our dealers that are out of state you will not have to pay sales tax.
Dave
Old 02-11-2009, 10:48 AM
FormerVendor

I am deff getting the HSW all out acces. package, because that has everything i need i belive. I also think i am deff getting Nitrous outlets Trans hump bracket because i cant find any other one It is pricey but i guess its worth it. Also i narrowed it between
Hsw wet nozzle
http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...roductid=16648
Brand X
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...roduct_id=2891
Dynotune
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...uct=115&cart=y

But it seems like even though hsw is the most expensive i do like how they are only 45 mins from my house, and also it seems like it comes with the most things or is it just me..... The price is the only thing I wish i only ordered 10 days ago and i would of pulled the trigger on Everything tonite but now i might have to purchase over 2 or 3 weeks until i can get EVERYTHING College budgets suck I just had to spend 600$ last month on books now another 300 on books.... i hate the price of the books

Any suggestions
PM box is full
Old 02-11-2009, 11:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
PM box is full
Fixed i left a message for you on your voicemail
Old 02-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you need someone to install it feel free to give me a call. We are installing a Nitrous Outlet Plate kit right now on a customers car.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
If you need someone to install it feel free to give me a call. We are installing a Nitrous Outlet Plate kit right now on a customers car.
give us some details
Old 02-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dennis50nj
give us some details
Nothing special. Just a bolt on trans am getting a 100 shot.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:43 PM
10 Second Club

If HSW is close to you why don't you have them spec you a package and tune it for you?

Larry