Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My HSW kit was open..

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 09:41 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My HSW kit was open..

the box was not.. but when i opend the box my kit was all over.. the nitrous solenoid had scratchs on it.. and my nitrous pressure gauge was bent.. All the parts are there.. but im not sure about the gauge.. do you think it will be okie to use? or will HSW send me a new one? or do i need to buy a new one? i called the hotline but they are always bizzy.. and i really dont have time to sit and wait for them to call me back.. because of work and such..i might not be able to pick the phone.. So do you guys think ill be ok?
as you can see in the pics below, the face of the guage is almost to the top of the glass..

Old 02-16-2009, 09:49 AM
FormerVendor

Im sure they will fix you up. I would pm nick@hsw and tell him whats going on.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah i'm sure they will take care of you, HSW are good people. Just contact them on here, i found on in the car business best way to contact people seems to be on forums haha
Old 02-16-2009, 10:09 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 99BlackTransAm
the box was not.. but when i opend the box my kit was all over.. the nitrous solenoid had scratchs on it.. and my nitrous pressure gauge was bent.. All the parts are there.. but im not sure about the gauge.. do you think it will be okie to use? or will HSW send me a new one? or do i need to buy a new one? i called the hotline but they are always bizzy.. and i really dont have time to sit and wait for them to call me back.. because of work and such..i might not be able to pick the phone.. So do you guys think ill be ok?
as you can see in the pics below, the face of the guage is almost to the top of the glass..

Sorry about that. Sometimes these boxes aren't handled in the nicest manner. But no, don't install any of it. Shoot over here and fill out a support ticket so we can get the ball rolling and get you some new stuff. Please keep all of the packaging as well as all of the damaged parts so that Fed Ex can pick them up. Thanks!

Nick
Old 02-16-2009, 10:35 AM
11 Second Club

I had a similar issue, my fuel noid came out of the shrink wrap.....I hate fedex...
Old 02-16-2009, 01:07 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00T/AWS6
Yeah i'm sure they will take care of you, HSW are good people. Just contact them on here, i found on in the car business best way to contact people seems to be on forums haha
yo ryan first time ive seen you post on here........... good to see you in the NAWS section!!!!

+2 on HSW being good people!
Old 02-16-2009, 01:36 PM
12 Second Club

Well that was easy.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dskeet6
yo ryan first time ive seen you post on here........... good to see you in the NAWS section!!!!

+3. Had my car tuned there, it was a very good experience.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dskeet6

haha whenever i get on tech i go to new posts and read 10 pages if there is something interesting in nitrous then a say a few things. no point in me being in here for another year or two when i put some spray in
Old 02-16-2009, 07:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some of you guys have never heard of the weekly UPS vs FedEx football,soccer, and basketball games?
Old 02-16-2009, 09:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

i had the same problem with my gauge, they told me it was 30 days warranty on there gauges. they told me i was S.O.L since my 30 days was up. i did talk with one guy who wanted me to send the leaking gauge back and maybe he could do something about it. screw that why waste more money on shipping i just ordered anther gauge, now my pretty hsw bottle had to have a summit gauge on it. not saying hsw is a bad company but i just had a bad experience with them and will never buy anything from them again.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:46 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

These shiping companies can be very hard on items at times. That is why we spend the extra money to well package the products and use proper shiping materials in order to keep the items packed well and intact to the back board. If the box is busted up the shiping company is responsoable. If the box is in good shape it is up the company to take care of the damage due to improper packaging.

Either way you should not be out of pocket one dollar. I am sure you will be taken care of.
Dave
Old 02-22-2009, 05:29 PM
10 Second Club

HSW usually packs everything very well. Ticks me off actually, cause it's all child proof and I can't get in to it. LOL! Everything I have ordered from them would have survived the shipper olympic games jetlag spoke of.