Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous newb-window switch

Old 02-16-2009, 09:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nitrous newb-window switch

I'm installing a mainline nitrous kit on my H/C LT1. Installing the kit is no big deal for me but I'm unsure which window switch/ controler I should use or is compatible with my delteq ignition system. Any recomendations?

My second question is inreguards to a remote bottle opener. Is there one that is maybe more reliable than another.

My goal is build all of this on a budget but not cheap it out and cause damage or more money in the long run.

Paul
Old 02-16-2009, 11:37 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We actually have exactly what you need on sale right now. OUr digital dual window switch will controll two stages. It has a built in TPS Activation and any gear lock out feature to help with traction controll. It will work with the delteq with out any problems.

As for remote bottle openee. We carry three different bands and have alot of experience with different openers and designs. Next week we will be releasing our New Nitrous OUtlet opener at special introductory price. I am 100 percent certain this will be the best design on the market and priced right ...

Check out this link for the windowswitch we have posted on sale.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...week-only.html
Old 02-17-2009, 10:55 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Formula WS6
I'm installing a mainline nitrous kit on my H/C LT1. Installing the kit is no big deal for me but I'm unsure which window switch/ controler I should use or is compatible with my delteq ignition system. Any recomendations?

My second question is inreguards to a remote bottle opener. Is there one that is maybe more reliable than another.

My goal is build all of this on a budget but not cheap it out and cause damage or more money in the long run.

Paul
Paul,

I have personally used the microEDGE controller with the delteq system and it worked flawlessly. Pretty hard to beat the bang for the buck on the microEDGE which also features a built in a/f shut down as well as a bunch of gear lock outs and delay features. Search around on the ls1tech and I'm sure you'll find numerous happy customers that can't even begin to compare it to the dated technology found in many other window switches as well as all of the important safety features a good window switch should provide.

Also take a look at our remote bottle opener. It features quick release pins and built in finger knurls to aid in opening and closing the bottle in an emergency situation.

Nick
Old 03-25-2009, 08:08 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
Paul,

I have personally used the microEDGE controller with the delteq system and it worked flawlessly. Pretty hard to beat the bang for the buck on the microEDGE which also features a built in a/f shut down as well as a bunch of gear lock outs and delay features. Search around on the ls1tech and I'm sure you'll find numerous happy customers that can't even begin to compare it to the dated technology found in many other window switches as well as all of the important safety features a good window switch should provide.

Also take a look at our remote bottle opener. It features quick release pins and built in finger knurls to aid in opening and closing the bottle in an emergency situation.

Nick
Sorry it took so long, but I just got my kit yesterday. Does your interface require tuning software in order to program it?
Old 03-25-2009, 09:20 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Formula WS6
Sorry it took so long, but I just got my kit yesterday. Does your interface require tuning software in order to program it?
haha, better late then never. No it does not require it to program the interface unless you need to pull more than 6 degrees.

Nick
Old 03-26-2009, 09:59 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We have also used our windowswitch in conjuction with the delteq system. Lots of LT1 guys around our shop.lol

With our unit its completely sealed so you can mount it in or out of the car.
Dave

Search this Thread