Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newb @ NOS....need info.

02 LS1/ T56
stock motor/ except for CAI/ EXHAUST/ headers
pcm REPROGRAMMED/ in different car/ stock tune
150 wet shot with TB plate (NOS brand)
LS1 TIMING TUNER/ NOS...it has built in window switch 3k-6k rpm
TR6 PLUGS

am i safe to do a 150 wet shot.... just saw a post on TR6 plugs are no good????
Old 05-20-2009, 09:42 AM
9 Second Club

The TR6 plugs should be alright with a 150 shot, as long as the timing and afr are correct as well. But really you should pull a plug after a run and see how it looks, that will give a better idea as to what is going on.

fwiw I personally wouldnt spray below 3600rpm.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:00 AM
8 second mod

Old 05-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Man-Crush Warning

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Noyzee
If the search worked worth a ****, that might apply. Unfortunately quotes like that mean nothing anymore.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:51 AM
8 second mod

ok, how about this one?????

Old 05-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Staging Lane

please.....back to the subject.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

haha the lama ownes all....lmao....
Old 05-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

you guys giving him a hassle are just a bunch of know nothing ********, way to treat a fellow f-body owner!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 03:12 PM
8 second mod

haha, your right, i know nothing, just have one of the fastest LSX cars in the country, on and off spray what a **** head i am. oh yea, ive also been in the 9's with an ls1 for like longer then some of you guys have been able to drive. and im a mod on this section and my job is to keep everything clean etc, and this question is one of the most asked questions on this board. i would be willing to bet money that a search will bring up atleat 100 posts that are 99% the same as this one, and on top of that there is a sticky on the top of the page that will tell the new people to spray what to do, how much what can take etc etc etc. i have to edit atleast 3 of these posts a day and deleat them as they are all the same. this one, i decided to have a little fun with and pull out some of the old school dramma lamma. lol

ageeman, you should look at peoples sigs, and to the side to be sure you know who your talking to and what your talking to them about. your in my home bubba
Old 05-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

haha, your right, i know nothing, just have one of the fastest LSX cars in the country, on and off spray what a **** head i am. oh yea, ive also been in the 9's with an ls1 for like longer then some of you guys have been able to drive. and im a mod on this section and my job is to keep everything clean etc, and this question is one of the most asked questions on this board. i would be willing to bet money that a search will bring up atleat 100 posts that are 99% the same as this one, and on top of that there is a sticky on the top of the page that will tell the new people to spray what to do, how much what can take etc etc etc. i have to edit atleast 3 of these posts a day and deleat them as they are all the same. this one, i decided to have a little fun with and pull out some of the old school dramma lamma. lol

ageeman, you should look at peoples sigs, and to the side to be sure you know who your talking to and what your talking to them about. your in my home bubba
so...should i delete my post???
Old 05-20-2009, 06:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i think all he is trying to do is make a point so other people reading this thread will read the stickies or use search!
Old 05-21-2009, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Exclamation

all i am saying is why give that man a hardtime and try to make him look stupid that's not cool and if you are so smart why didn't try to help him out. peace out ageeman

Old 05-21-2009, 12:26 PM
8 second mod

i did help him out, i sent him to the sticky with every question he had is allready writen down for him to view.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Staging Lane

hey all......forget that i ever posted this topic, PEACE OUT!!!