Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking of buying NXL?

Old 11-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking of buying NXL?

Seems like theres alot of problems with the kit. Is this the norm. or only a few cases? Thanks.
Old 11-10-2003, 11:48 AM
Staging Lane

I think that most of the problems have been because its a brand new system and some of the bugs had to be worked out. The main problems I have heard about have been some missing parts and NX has a handle on this and is taking care of the problem. We have sold a few of these systems and besides the missing parts problems which were taken care by NX promptly eveyone has been real happy with them. I read Cat3's track results thread and it looked like his performance results were right where they should be which is great. The system is fairly easy to install when compared with traditional direct port systems and it looks great installed. NX is a good company and they want thier system to be problem free and I have no doubt they will make this happen. Thanks
Old 11-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Restricted User

My only problems were:

No instructions, but it fits the way it looks

missing jets size 18, not like I want to run a little 80hp shot (thats the N2O side of the 80hp) but it works for the fuel side of 260hp shots.

And the fact that I mangled the o-rings on install...too tired to install at 3am....

Nice looking kit, and yeah the 180hp shot has yielded the same results as the 175wet, but with a bottle pressure of only 780psi compared to the wet kit at 1300+

Charlie.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:16 PM
12 Second Club

CAT3, very nice to see that you got the jetting worked out on that NXL kit. The NXL looks really nice, and from your previous posts about losing HP i was starting the lose interest. I'm glad to see everything is working out for you now, and i'm sure just like me, everyone on the board appreciates your updates.

Search this Thread