Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 10:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Wiring Question

I bought a Nitrous Outlet 78mm plate set up and looking at all the different wiring scematics and was wondering if it was best to have your bottle heater with pressure switch and remote opener on different relays. (For a total of 3 relays)

I have to say that the Nitrous outlet directions that come with the kit are quite lacking. It doesn't say one thing about the digital dual window switch and what wire is what. All of my guidance has come from your sticky on Nitrous Wiring.

I'm not bashing them, maybe they gave me the wrong instructions but the instructions I received are for a basic wet set up and I know it doesn't take a genuis to figure out that instead of hooking up to a jet in front of the TB and just hook up to the plate but it would have been nice, since I bought it as a package to have a schematic to hook up everything in the package.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:24 PM
FormerVendor

no relay for the bottle opener. You should most likely still have three anyway. The third would be the purge instead of the bottle opener.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
no relay for the bottle opener. You should most likely still have three anyway. The third would be the purge instead of the bottle opener.
Should I just tie the bottle opener switch into the 86 on the relay so when I arm the system it opens the bottle?
Old 06-26-2009, 02:35 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by driftpin
Should I just tie the bottle opener switch into the 86 on the relay so when I arm the system it opens the bottle?
no that would be a bad idea, just keep it on its own switch, not tied into the relay.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

The system intructions are for use with a system only and they dont have any provisions in there for use with a window switch, FPSS, remote opener, or bottle heater < Not everyone buys the accessory items when they buy a kit >. The window switch should have come with intructions and a diagram in the intructions....the same with the heater and remote opener.

IF you want some specific diagrams I have a couple i can send you.

Let me know if you any help or anything
-Chris
Old 06-26-2009, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Chris@NitroDaves
The system intructions are for use with a system only and they dont have any provisions in there for use with a window switch, FPSS, remote opener, or bottle heater < Not everyone buys the accessory items when they buy a kit >. The window switch should have come with intructions and a diagram in the intructions....the same with the heater and remote opener.

-Chris
I have not purchased the bottle opener yet but will be but I bought your stage 2 kit under complete packages and all I got was the basic install instructions. I'll take any diagrams you send me. I was going to just set it up with up the window switch but if you have instructions for it I'd like to lock out first gear with it. Thanks a million.

You can email them to me if it's easier. brnagain @ maine.rr.com
Old 06-26-2009, 04:22 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

The pressure switch activates the relay for the bottle heater so they dont need separate relays. Also our opener does not require a relay either. The opener requires roughly 3.55 amps @ 12.8V.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Chris@NitroDaves

-Chris
If you had a diagram for the digital dual window switch I'd be happy as a clam if you'd send me that.