Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wide open throttle switch mounting issue - Harris kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 07:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wide open throttle switch mounting issue - Harris kit

I have the wet nozzle kit from Harris speed works and I'm trying to install it, nice kit btw. I'm having an issue with the WOT switch, where the heck does this thing mount? I'm assuming those two bolts that hold the throttle cable bracket to the intake correct? Well the switch hits that fitting that comes from the throttle body to the valve cover so I can't figure it out. I've tried calling Harris a couple of times but their line is always busy so if someone could shoot me a hint that would be great. Thanks!
Old 07-06-2009, 10:44 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by UTfan01SS
I have the wet nozzle kit from Harris speed works and I'm trying to install it, nice kit btw. I'm having an issue with the WOT switch, where the heck does this thing mount? I'm assuming those two bolts that hold the throttle cable bracket to the intake correct? Well the switch hits that fitting that comes from the throttle body to the valve cover so I can't figure it out. I've tried calling Harris a couple of times but their line is always busy so if someone could shoot me a hint that would be great. Thanks!
The throttle bracket needs to be bent into position on the throttle body. Easiest way to mount it is using the bottom bolt on the throttle body.

Nick
Old 07-06-2009, 09:48 PM
On The Tree

Thanks! I went by a local speed shop today and thats the same thing he told me so I'm good to go. Appreciate the help, this is a sweet kit.