Sponsored by:

Why doesn't someone make....

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 09:56 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Why doesn't someone make....

One ******* nitrous controller that does everything? Seriously, not ONE product can do it. Would it be so hard to incorporate a window switch, timing retard, A/F monitor/cutout, activation delay, etc into one box? As it is we have to run at least 2 things to accomplish this. I won't even ask for progressive control, although it should be easy enough.

Just seems stupid that we have so many advanced controls but every one of them is missing at least one thing that another product has.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If its so easy and theres such a good market for them, by all means, please make one

-Will
Old 08-10-2009, 10:06 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Trust me, if I could I would. Its not like the technology isn't right there.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:22 PM
FormerVendor

whats the difference if it was one or two units? wiring would be virtually the same and cost wise it really wouldnt be any different, actually a single unit would be more than the two units combined.

Our microedge and Interface controllers do everything you were talking about. i could glue them together and say they are one unit if that helps lol? one way or the other you are still going to be running the same wires.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:25 PM
FormerVendor

also, i noticed your other wiring thread. lets say you wanted to add a progressive unit to that setup. I tell you, the only option you have is to buy a 500 dollar unit that already does everything you have, just to get the progressive feature, i doubt you would be that happy about it.