Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS Dynotune Round 2-1/16" Nitrous Switch Center

Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS Dynotune Round 2-1/16" Nitrous Switch Center

This is BRAND NEW. Mounted it but never connected it up. $100 Shipped. Save yourself $60. I want this gone, I no longer have a Nitrous kit.
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...p?idproduct=88
This 100% Billet Nitrous switch center will simplify all your nitrous wiring needs. You can mount the Switch Center in a pod or any 2-1/16" hole. We use an Aluminum nut on the backside, no silly rubber bands like the other brands...

You simply hook-up the 7' long cable to your existing relays (you must use relays with this switch or you may damage it as Nitrous products draw in excess of 20 AMPS!). The switch panel uses built in LED's to indicate what is powered on. The Nitrous Control Center Provides 12Volt output on the Control wires to power your Devices Relays.

Bezels can be ordered in Black or Silver. Face colors in whir or black. They are Show quality and look amazing!

It comes with complete instructions and Mounting Hardware. It works with all motor style openers like DynoTune, NX, Zex. Works with all NOS brand openers. Does not work with solenoid style openers made by compucar etc.., email us if your not sure what kind you have.

Old 09-04-2009, 02:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love this gauge! Good luck with the sale!
Old 09-04-2009, 08:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks brother. I now have 4 Nexus gauges so I want this gone. Looks like Ebay. HAHA

Search this Thread