Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HA HA I Hit it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 07:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HA HA I Hit it!!!

After working on my nitrous setup on my 02(From parts I had laying around) I finally got it togather last nite and took it out today for a little test run. Pulled good but I didnt stay into for more than a couple of seconds. i stil have to install some Tr6s I picked up today and do a little tuning work.
It is basicly a NOS wet system. NOS cheater solinoids with a nitrous outlet(I think) nozzel in the bellows(125 shot). Done up with Window switch, fuel pressure safety switch, WOT switch and a Harris speed works switch plate. Ill post some pics later when I get them up
Old 09-25-2009, 08:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sounds like that will be a good time!
Old 09-25-2009, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

sounds good but be careful spraying before a tune
Old 09-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

The first day I had nitrous I installed it shortly before I had to leave for work. Went and tested it in the country, I then went to work. Well I had a guy race me from my last stop light before I had to turn into work. He had me off the line, but about 30 ft I hit the button and blew by him in less than 100 ft! I was very tempted to not turn into work! Well I talked my self into going to work with a **** eating grin and a boner all night long!

So much fun!

I don't know if it was your first time ever or not but I am sure it gives the same rush! I am going to be spraying my truck next time at the track and can't wait!!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:24 PM
11 Second Club

Ive drove a couple with spray but this is the first time Ive actually hit the spray on one of my own cars.
And yes as far as tuning, I took it out yesterday to make sure the thing was working. Next nice day(where is isnt shitting rain) we're going to takeit out and do some tuning on it.
I got the Tr6 plugs in this morning along with a Driveshaft loop. So after some tuning it off to the track