Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tnt wet plate kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 03:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default tnt wet plate kit

so im doing research on the pros and cons of everybrand and comparing prices. i am deffinately pretty sure on a wet plate kit i dont think i want a dry kit and not sure on on direct port or nozzel kits. can anybodyu help me on whats the difference between direct ports and nozzels compared to plate kits. its between a hsw or nitro dave kit but then ive been trying to find out info on tnt. i really cant find any info on them or where to buy them. can anybody give me some info on these kits and where to get them. thanks in advance!
Old 10-27-2009, 03:33 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00 black ss
so im doing research on the pros and cons of everybrand and comparing prices. i am deffinately pretty sure on a wet plate kit i dont think i want a dry kit and not sure on on direct port or nozzel kits. can anybodyu help me on whats the difference between direct ports and nozzels compared to plate kits. its between a hsw or nitro dave kit but then ive been trying to find out info on tnt. i really cant find any info on them or where to buy them. can anybody give me some info on these kits and where to get them. thanks in advance!
Unfortunately TNT doesn't appear to be in business any longer. So if you're looking to purchase one of their kits it would need to be used. Lets first start off by asking what your goals are with the kit...how big of a shot are you looking to run? What other mods do you have, and what would you like to do down the road? What about fuel system? Shoot me a PM when you get a moment and we can discuss further and get you going in the right direction.

Thanks.

Nick