Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Incagnito Kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 07:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Incagnito Kit

Well i think this is what im going with. I want something small. Want 50hp jet. I like it because i could mount it under the dash, and turn the bottle on and off.I plan on having a 15lb bottle at home to recharge it with, If thats possible. I dont have a problem with a 10lb bottle on the back floorboard IF i could get the bottle unhooked and out fast like 2 min. Like using clips that hold the airlid closed on the bottle clamps,That same easy type clip. Also is it possible to have an air tool type Fittings on the bottle or do they have to be the screw on type. I have 2 babys that will be in the car every so often. I will only use the 50 shot 7-10 times a year. But i want it to be available all the time.From what i have read a 1.4lb bottle would last about 18-20 seconds with a 50shot. What do you all think?
Old 12-10-2003, 12:01 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A 1.4 bottle would give you maybe two good runs...then the next run would not be so good...Nitorus kits are designed to be used with 10-15 lb bottles...the pressure drops real fast on a little 1/4 bottle. Put a 10 or 15 in the well area, mount it to a board, and it can come out pretty fast.
Old 12-10-2003, 08:02 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ihave sold several incognito kits.I would guess it to be worth 2 runs.There is not much to the kit.So install should only take about 10 or 15 minutes.
Old 12-11-2003, 07:02 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just curious about how this kit works.

Would it be comprable to purging into the intake manifold? The parts list for the 'incognito' kit is very small....seems as if basically, you would open the bottle, get some nitrous in your motor, and then floor it and burn up excess fuel...

seems pretty safe and simple for $220...
Old 12-11-2003, 04:05 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The incognito comes with a small solinoid.I have never had anyone call me back after buying one.I guess maybe thats good because if someone is unhappy normaly they will let you know.I would like to have some feed back on it.If you decide you want it.Call and ask for me.Ill hook you up if you promise to call me back and let me know how it works.
Dave