Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need some answers b4 purchase

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need some answers b4 purchase

The black friday sale was enough to pull me in the rest of the way to go nitrous. now...i cant decide wet or dry, plate or single nozzle. I really want it to be hidden and i'm not sure if that's really possible with a plate. i'm not advanced in my tuning days but i mess around with hp tuners a little bit. which is going to be easier to do for me? i'm tuning it myself. Upgrading injectors isn't a problem. and and all input is appreciated. thanks a lot fellas
Old 11-27-2009, 03:42 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Everyone has there preference between wet or dry. Using the stock pcm I am more of a wet system guy. With the correct system tuning the airfuel is as simple as changing out one fuel jet. No need to worry about pcm tuning, faulty connection issues with piggy back controllers, and no need to worry about out growing the systems abilities. My moto is spend the money once and spend it right. Remember the simpler you can keep the system the safer it will be and the less area for issues..

As for single nozzle or plate it really comes down to prefference to looks at the 100-150 HP level. Either system will work just as good a sthe other. I personally think the install of the correct plate system looks best.

When moving up into the higher hp levels such as 200-250 hp the correct plate can make a world of difference due to the discharge design. We have alot of people using our plates for 250 hp and some for 300. There is not another company on the market that can compete with the results from our system.

Both our single nozzle and plate systems comes with large high flow solenoids designed to work with todays fuels. So you will not have to worry about using ethonal cut gas.

If you choose Dry a simple single nozzle system or our dry plate used in conjuction with EFI live is the best option on the market.

Trust me.. Go wet!

Check out our vehicle specific systems. They are the highest flowing sexiest systems on the market.
Dave
Old 11-27-2009, 03:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you find someone dumb enough, just hide everything but the plate and tell them its a throttle body spacer or something lol..
Old 11-27-2009, 03:55 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you want hidden do the Nitrous Outlet Money Maker and be done with it!
Old 11-27-2009, 04:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A nozzle setup would be pretty easy to hide. A plate setup is impossible to hide. Anyone who knows anything will spot it right away.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Launching!

yea the nozzle i could definatly hide, the plate is next to impossible unless they're just real dumb *** and think it's a throttle body spacer. but the money maker is $375, a little more than im lookin to spend. either way a wet kit isn't really gonna be consealable. i like how easily the dry can be hidden. it's a battle
Old 11-27-2009, 07:40 PM
FormerVendor

check out our sale we have going on till monday

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...-399-99-a.html

I could give you a longass sales pitch full of BS, but thats not how we do business. Straight and to the point, your not going to find high quality like this for a price that low. For $399 your getting one of the best designed, highest quality, highest flowing plates on the market. Our results speak for themselves. Let me know if you have any questions or need help piecing together other accessories to compliment your kit.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I was in the same boat as you, deciding wet or dry. Ended up doing the wet kit because I didnt want to mess with chaning the injectors and re-tuning it for them.

Oh and I got the HSW wet plate kit, so I wont be able to hide that