Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Botttle warmer

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Botttle warmer

I was wondering how a few of you have a bottle warmer mounted. i have mine on top of the bottle right in the center of it, I was told a few days ago i had it on the wrong way. That it should be mounted under the bottle toward the rear of it. Just wondering if there is any difference between the two.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DBR TSI
I was wondering how a few of you have a bottle warmer mounted. i have mine on top of the bottle right in the center of it, I was told a few days ago i had it on the wrong way. That it should be mounted under the bottle toward the rear of it. Just wondering if there is any difference between the two.

I have mine mounted in the middle too, I have no problem getting mine heated up. I don't understand how you could have it in the wrong area, as long as it is on the bottle.
Old 12-23-2003, 06:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

As close to the bottom as possible unless your bottle is upside down. N2O is in liquid form and when the bottle starts emptying the liqhid is at the bottom.
Old 12-23-2003, 02:54 PM
TECH Addict

Mine heater is placed on the bottle the same as yours, with the open space between the ends on the bottom. I don't know how much difference it would make to have the space at the top rather than at the bottom once the bottle is hot. I see what they were saying though, heat rises so you could say that you want more of the heater around the bottom of the bottle rather than the top.
Old 12-25-2003, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well allmost, what you want is to heat the mixture of nitrous which makes it expend and gives you more pressure. If you heat the part of the bottle which is not in direct contact with the liquid inside, it will take longer and is less efficient.