Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous questiom

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 10:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default nitrous questiom

I have a 402 with trick flow heads,callies crank, pro billit rods, custon ross pistons. I aquired a venom 500 recluse dry kit..i have 42lb injectors a racetronix pump, but i am running on the stock MAF..would i be able to run say a 100 shot dry with the 42lb injectors and a stock maf? and what should i set the timing at..at the moment my timing is at 28deg. when i was spraying a 100 wet i would set it at 20 to 22 deg..im a little unsure about a dry kit, but it was free. and not really planning on spraying it unless im about to loose some money and i can hide the 10oz bottle under my dash..haha..got cha..
let me know what you think
Old 01-15-2010, 02:14 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

You should be fine running the dry kit...we have several customers that are using bigger injectors with the dry kits. With the timing that you ahve right now you can take out newhere from 4-6* out to be on the safe side.

If you do have a 10oz bottle then you might be able to get a half of a half of a pass out of it if you are lucky. I would at least try and get a 5lb bottle to pair with it so you can actually use the system if needed.