Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous experts Inside please.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 06:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Nitrous experts Inside please.......

Hey guys I want to get a Nitrous setup I am looking at the TNT Twister Force 1 kit from Speed INC, is this a good choice? The other thing I want to know is what Else do I need to get to do this project the most safe for the Engine, Like do I need a Fuel Pump, if so which one? will I need New injectors? ETC. I plan on running a 125 shot, Is this too big? I just want to do this all right the first time. I am having Speed INC install the TNT Kit and tune it. I just want to know what I need before hand. Thanks a lot for your help.

Dan
Old 12-23-2003, 06:31 PM
12 Second Club

Well, I am no expert, but if this is a wet kit, make sure you have a fuel pressure safety switch and a rpm window switch and a WOT switch if you are concerned about safety and longevity of the motor. Also, a 125 shot should be ok on the stock pump, but it would definitely be better to upgrade the pump, in case you may want to up the shot later on. Hope this helps.
Old 12-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Restricted User

Ditto ^. I would swap out pumps for the helluv it. Walbro 340m, just cut the access door and have it in less than 1 hour. Blow down tube and pressure relief fitting (more so for NHRA, bus after seeing one blow in a car.....good idea). Change plugs which I am sure Speed would either do or recommend, TR6 gapped at .035 should be good.
Old 12-23-2003, 07:54 PM
12 Second Club

Thanks for your help guys, I cannot not wait to get the kit in and try it.