Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you think of this "mini" system?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What do you think of this "mini" system?

I finished up with getting full bolt ons and a tune. I want to add a little more to my car but am not looking to break my 10 bolt or having to replace my clutch. I don't want to dig into my engine to do a little bigger cam either. I concluded to go with a very small nitrous shot, just a 50hp shot to knock off a couple tenths in the quarter of give me an edge in a race.

With all the stuff I'd need to have a safe kit it would be around $1,000+ for all the switches, safety stuff, bottle warmer ect... Doesn't seem worth it for the money to just do a 50 shot. Then I found this "mini" kit. Anyone have any comments on it like why I should avoid it or if its a decent kit? Looks like a good deal to me. Just a couple hundred bucks for a car length or two at the track.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...40&section=154
Old 02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly, if you're going to spray that little of a shot, just put a cam in the car instead... I know you said you don't want to, but the cost/benefit will be much better there. Cam, springs, pushrods, gaskets, and having Steve rework the tune would be right around the same price, and you have the power ALL THE TIME... If you do go with nitrous, spray more...