Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got My Brand X Nitrous Installed

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 02:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got My Brand X Nitrous Installed

I Took advantage of Nitrous Outlet's tax sale, I just needed a very basic kit for my car and was looking for between 100 and 125 rwhp so I thought the Brand X kit would have it covered and more.
This was my first time ordering form nitrous outlet, I was very impressed with there customer service and support, and there shipping was very fast too.
I received the kit Thursday (I ordered it on monday) Read though the instruction's a few times, and decided where I was going to mount everything. Other than the base kit I bought a Brand X Purge kit and a dual solenoid mount, I could have made the same thing with the mount's in the but my neighbor had a brand new one and sold it to me for a Beer.
Here's a close up of where I mounted the solenoid. I used the wire loom hole in the fuel rail.

You can see the whole kit in this picture, I did not want the relay or WOT switch to be seen under the hood so I wired it all up under the dash and put the WOT switch on the gas pedal.

Here's a front view of the kit, I think it came out okay.

I used the hole's from my previous kit to mount my new switches

I have been very impressed with the performance and fit and finish of this kit especially when you consider what I paid for it. I would have been hard to find another used kit that wouldnt send me to the part store or the speed shop at least a hundred times. Anyone who's bought a used nitrous kit knows what that's like.

Last edited by 1BAD01TA; 03-13-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know what you mean. I had a used TNT kit for awhile and replaced the solenoids recently with Brand X noids. Very pleased with the result.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks good. I was very impressed with Nitrous Outlet when I ordered parts from them too. My next kit will be one of their kits, hands down.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:17 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Install looks great.. Please send your pics and information to this link to be put on our customer page..
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/customer-cars/help.asp

Thanks guys for all the compliments and support...

Dave

Quick Reply: Got My Brand X Nitrous Installed