Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got a fuel pump, what else do I need?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 02:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got a fuel pump, what else do I need?

Sup guys,

I always look at the brighter side of things like my fuel pump going bad : ) which leads to a new nitrous kit! So what would I need to run a 100 dry shot safely? Here are my biggest/related fuel mods,

1. Trex cam
2.42/lb an hr SVO fuel injectors
3.walbro 255 lph
4.all the basic bolt ons

The car makes 423 rwhp currently.

I am assuming I will need a fuel pressure safety switch, window switch, WOT switch. Anything else? Looking for any tips or advice, do I need a tune with a 100 dry shot? Thanks guys!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

id run thoose just for saftey percausions
and when you tune id see what your injector duty cycle is and go from there
Old 04-07-2010, 11:20 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You will need to go to a set of NGK BR7EF plugs. Do a racetronix kit on the fuel pump upgarde and it will support about 650 rear wheel hp.

You will need the system itself, bottle pressure gauge,bottle heater,fpss, nitrous filter, windowswitch.

If in the budget I would add the purge and nhra fitting with blow down tube.

You will need to tune the car no matter what power level. You nee dto varify airfuel and remove timing.
Dave
Old 04-07-2010, 08:07 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USArmyZ28
Sup guys,

I always look at the brighter side of things like my fuel pump going bad : ) which leads to a new nitrous kit! So what would I need to run a 100 dry shot safely? Here are my biggest/related fuel mods,

1. Trex cam
2.42/lb an hr SVO fuel injectors
3.walbro 255 lph
4.all the basic bolt ons

The car makes 423 rwhp currently.

I am assuming I will need a fuel pressure safety switch, window switch, WOT switch. Anything else? Looking for any tips or advice, do I need a tune with a 100 dry shot? Thanks guys!
Do you already have the system? Were you looking to go pre or post maf? If you haven't decided on a system yet, I'd recommend running one in conjunction with an Interface controller. No messing around with nozzle positioning to get a/f just right and it'll pull timing as well.

For accessories, take a look at the all out accessory kit. It has pretty much every safety item all the way down to the plugs. The MicroEDGE controller, which is included, will handle your window switch, TPS as well as a bunch of other great features.

Nick