Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

t.n.t or nx? wet or dry? please help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default t.n.t or nx? wet or dry? please help!

what kit is better? what one is easier ot install?what one is most safe for the motor? does wet give more hp then dry? ect,ect,ect. THANK YOU. i really need the help here. mike c.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike c.
what kit is better? what one is easier ot install?what one is most safe for the motor? does wet give more hp then dry? ect,ect,ect. THANK YOU. i really need the help here. mike c.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-oxide/126968-fed-up-nitrous-express.html

Check that out first... I like NX and up to this point its all ive used... but im tired of the BS... until they wake up im probably going to switch to TNT and NOS as NOS has a nice new wet kit for the LS1s !

Far as wet or dry goes, I prefer wet so I can dial in more or less fuel with the change of a jet, not to mention im not relying on my stock injectors which are already getting to their limits with my big cam and heads... but for the guy going for a simple install and an extra 100 horsepower without engine mods, the dry kits arent bad I Guess! In my case I run a 175 shot on top of my engine mods so I Want to make sure im not starving the injectors!
Old 01-08-2004, 07:17 PM
Staging Lane

I think that TNT has the best kit out. The TNT F1 kit is made of quality parts, is designed to run a "tad" rich to avoid detonation, has the best results for power, and is overall fairly cheap when considering what you are getting for the price. You can check them out at www.texasnitroustechnology.com
Old 01-08-2004, 10:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks for the info guys. i'm going to call tnt tomorrow.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm using an NX dry 100 shot. i think their systems are put together very well and have alot of experience using them on imports. very reliable.