Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring Gurus...May I request your expertise????

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wiring Gurus...May I request your expertise????

Have been wiring up a nitrous system using a Cold-Fusion progressive controller, msd window switch and a Dyno-Tune Lean cut-off switch with an integrated full throttle tps trigger switch.

Tried to do a semi-proper wiring schematic to make sense of everything.
I am just confused on the triggering sequence of the electronics and whether the way I am using trigger signals is appropriate i.e. one powering up another etc.
(...getting uber confused on this)

Can anyone please offer me any insight to this project???

Thanks in advance...

Trev
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Nos Master Diagram.pdf (59.2 KB, 109 views)
Old 05-22-2010, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Solved!

Figured it out. Had to rewire so that the progressive controller did not cold start as the engine was building revs. Also rewired the pcm trigger relay to trigger upon full throttle, not just when the system was armed. Also rewired the noid relay to get power all the time and then be triggered by a ground signal from the window sw.
No updated diagram, but will post when I have time.

Works very well, but will also rewire the bottle heater onto a separate circuit outside the master controlled system switch, so that I can warm the bottle with the system off, and then arm and trigger the system at will.

Using the car on a road course with this set-up...works very well while the bottle lasts. The progressive spray is seamless and the car never breaks traction, which is very important...

T