Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Going lean... Help!

Old 02-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going lean... Help!

Okay guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with a lean condition. For those of you who didn't catch my install report, it's here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...itrous+install

I found out that spraying through the filter seems to keep the MAF from bringing the A/F to rich, even with just the 1st 55 stage on. Taking the filter out seemed to take care of everything... I promptly had some new lines made and moved the nozzles to the back of the airbox. (After all, you can't take the filter out every time you want to spray.) Now I'm getting the same lean condition I was getting before, when I was spraying through the filter. (I mean *LEAN*. My air/fuel safety switches are doing their jobs and shutting down my system every time. It's like the computer isn't adding any fuel whatsoever, so says EFILive)

I haven't had a chance to break down my bottle and modify the syphon tube... my bottle is at an incorrect angle, I know. This is the only thing I can think of that could be causing the problem. I won't get to work on it again until next Friday, so I thought I'd get some input now.

Help me out!
Old 02-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe your MAF is freezing up...
Old 02-03-2004, 10:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Replied to you on ls1.com

Search this Thread