Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To all Speed Tech Nitrous customers!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default To all Speed Tech Nitrous customers!!

To all Speed Tech customers,

As many of you already know, Speed Tech Nitrous recently closed its doors. Although Speed Tech was a competitor, we at NX were saddened to hear of their demise.

Recently we have received several calls from Speed Tech customers needing technical advice and parts. Nitrous Express built its business and reputation on excellent customer service and to this end we would like to offer former Speed Tech customers free tech help, low cost replacement parts and repair services for their Speed Tech products.

Effective immediately, NX will provide no charge technical help and will perform low cost service work for Speed Tech products. Speed Tech customers can simply call the normal NX tech line at 940-767-7694 for tech help, parts, or service.

Speed Tech customers who would like service work performed should send their products, freight prepaid, to the address below:

Nitrous Express
ATTN: Service Department
5411 Seymour Hwy.
Wichita Falls, TX 76310

Please include a note that contains your name, address, phone number and a description of the service work desired.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NitrousExpress
To all Speed Tech customers,

As many of you already know, Speed Tech Nitrous recently closed its doors. Although Speed Tech was a competitor, we at NX were saddened to hear of their demise.

Recently we have received several calls from Speed Tech customers needing technical advice and parts. Nitrous Express built its business and reputation on excellent customer service and to this end we would like to offer former Speed Tech customers free tech help, low cost replacement parts and repair services for their Speed Tech products.

Effective immediately, NX will provide no charge technical help and will perform low cost service work for Speed Tech products. Speed Tech customers can simply call the normal NX tech line at 940-767-7694 for tech help, parts, or service.

Speed Tech customers who would like service work performed should send their products, freight prepaid, to the address below:

Nitrous Express
ATTN: Service Department
5411 Seymour Hwy.
Wichita Falls, TX 76310

Please include a note that contains your name, address, phone number and a description of the service work desired.

This post is a HORRIBLE way to try and round up business.

I've seen some pretty bad marketing, but this might take cake. The reason they bought Speedtech systems and not NX is because they wanted to...and more than likely won't be coming to you guys anytime soon.

Go try this marketing ploy on Yellowbullet and see what happens
Old 12-22-2011, 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^ Must have been laid off from Speed Tech! What's wrong with trying to drum up business? I thought it was a nice gesture.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

LOL on try it on the yellowbullet. Sucks I didnt know they closed up, Wonder why?
Old 12-22-2011, 09:01 PM
8 Second Club

I'm not saying what NX done here is wrong but I think most folk who used speedtech did so for the knowledge and experience that the people who work there had to share with them, not just for parts. In my opinion NX does not have the same level of expertise. If that is what you are looking for there are better places to find it...
Old 12-22-2011, 09:21 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
^^^ Must have been laid off from Speed Tech! What's wrong with trying to drum up business? I thought it was a nice gesture.

No I am not affiliated with Speed tech, but they were a very knowledgable company who led the Promod and ADRL circuits with their nitrous systems.

Like SMITH said, people went to them for a reason. NX does not have that following and I don't think anyone else can carry that weight.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 208 Likes on 93 Posts

Props to NX for stepping up
Old 12-23-2011, 11:18 AM
Launching!

Yea it definately sucks to have devoted so much time to it for it all to be gone. Oh yea I worked there.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by N20GMC
Yea it definately sucks to have devoted so much time to it for it all to be gone. Oh yea I worked there.
Sorry for your loss in these tough economic times
Old 12-23-2011, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

mag·got (mgt)
n.
1. The legless, soft-bodied, wormlike larva of any of various flies of the order Diptera, often found in decaying matter.
2. Slang A despicable person.
3. An extravagant notion; a whim.

This type of thread is known in the industry as maggot marketing.

I doubt you will get any of the business from Speedtech customers. You guys simply dont have the level of experience needed to service the pro level hardcore nitrous racers.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:11 PM
9 Second Club

If you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself. They are here to help any speed tech customers no matter if they need it or not, just like any other nitrous company would be happy to
Old 12-24-2011, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry cam this is not the first time nx has made this post about a failing company. kinda lame.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:44 AM
2TR
On The Tree

All I read was (Speed Tech) a GREAT company has fallen, and NX (another GREAT company) is providing help to a competitors abandoned customers. Why the bad press of reading beyond the lines in this thread?
Old 12-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've seen some pretty bad marketing, but this might take cake. The reason they bought Speedtech systems and not NX is because they wanted to...and more than likely won't be coming to you guys anytime soon.
x2 i couldnt agree more with this post, bs is easy to spot in this thread
Old 12-27-2011, 04:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by camscam02
If you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself. They are here to help any speed tech customers no matter if they need it or not, just like any other nitrous company would be happy to
Isn't a forum someplase for us to voice our "opinion" ??? We know your in tight with NX... hence your reply in this post and anything negative anywhere against them.

Like I said before, it wouldn't of been soo bad if NX would of waited until at least the dust settled before trying to come in and get new customers....OR sending out a MASS email to all previous and current NX customers explaining how they will help Speedtech customers. That was pretty bad when my email was spammed by them.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:12 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by NitrousExpress

I don't require service, but do you have replacement parts for their plates?
Old 12-28-2011, 09:14 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by SMKN TA 95
That was pretty bad when my email was spammed by them.
if you feel that your email is being "spammed" please feel free to unsubscribe from our mailing list.

Originally Posted by Firehawk441
I don't require service, but do you have replacement parts for their plates?
depending on the plate, we do have a few replacement parts.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Launching!

We only had 1 style of plate system. And there are only a few pieces to the plates. Which parts are you looking for? I dont have any spare parts but just wondering what you needed.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

We only had 1 style of plate system. And there are only a few pieces to the plates. Which parts are you looking for? I dont have any spare parts but just wondering what you needed.
Did ya'll have a patent on that plate?
Old 12-29-2011, 04:38 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Since new parts will no longer be available down the road, I was looking for a spare discharge nozzle. Not sure what you guys called it, but it's the round silver disc on the bottom side. Nothing wrong with the plate. Just want some spare parts. Thanks.

Quick Reply: To all Speed Tech Nitrous customers!!