Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NXL accumulator - any news?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NXL accumulator - any news?

Any more news on the production or availability of this part? Nitro Dave? Brains? Anyone??
Old 03-18-2004, 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

The machine shop doing the work has told NX that they have shipped them to NX. NX should receive them any day now (today maybe!), and has to assemble the kits, and do some testing I believe. Getting close.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Greg Fell
The machine shop doing the work has told NX that they have shipped them to NX. NX should receive them any day now (today maybe!), and has to assemble the kits, and do some testing I believe. Getting close.
Damn. More testing. Well, atleast they work well hopefully. Since we already have the NXL, how do we get one of these from the first run? I want to get this part while I still have the car apart.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

No doubt I one one of the first NXL buyers like JF WS6. Is NX or Nitro Dave doing anything for those of us that already have the system or are they sticking it to us and making us buy it.
Old 03-18-2004, 12:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea, I would like to know also if we are getting hooked on on them since we where the first to get them. I was the first one that Speed Inc installed. Have not seen it yet, but Larry said it looks real clean. :-)
Old 03-18-2004, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 93LS1RX7
No doubt I one one of the first NXL buyers like JF WS6. Is NX or Nitro Dave doing anything for those of us that already have the system or are they sticking it to us and making us buy it.
Oh yeah, that was going to be my next question........

A big TTT for that one. Maybe Dave from Nitro Dave's can fill us in since I'm sure quite a few of us bought our kits through his company. I as well as LS1RX7 and a couple other guys I'm sure would love to have a visit from the UPS guy with no strings attached. I guess we'll see what happens.

I probably won't be buying anymore NX products if I have to pay full price for this thing.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

When I spoke with NX in the past, the gentleman I was speaking with kept saying 'it looks real good' for us. When I talked with him yesterday, he mentioned the cost is getting high for him, and it sounded different than it did earlier on. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:22 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JF WS6
Oh yeah, that was going to be my next question........

A big TTT for that one. Maybe Dave from Nitro Dave's can fill us in since I'm sure quite a few of us bought our kits through his company. I as well as LS1RX7 and a couple other guys I'm sure would love to have a visit from the UPS guy with no strings attached. I guess we'll see what happens.

I probably won't be buying anymore NX products if I have to pay full price for this thing.
I have been talking to NX on these.Hopefully I will have an answer soon on how they are going to handle this.As soon as I know I will let you guys know.
Dave
Old 03-19-2004, 09:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks Dave, I knew you would be here to help.

When I talked to NX before with my situation, the people I delt with were VERY good. I am sure they will step up in this case.

You probably spoke to a sales rep that was toting the line for all those people trying to get something when they never bought anything.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Performance
I have been talking to NX on these.Hopefully I will have an answer soon on how they are going to handle this.As soon as I know I will let you guys know.
Dave
Awesome. Thanks Dave!!