Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Im Going from dry to wet.

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Im Going from dry to wet.

Well after sticking to the dry system for some time ive decided its cheap enough to upgrade to a wet system and do a 150 shot. I will pick up a window switch as well make sure it sprays past 3500rpms just to be safe so i dont pop the hood, lol and get it re tuned by frost for the 150 shot. Im sure as many times as he has retuned my computer he is super excited getting it back for a retune. Also on the window switch kinda wanna make sure i get it set to were it cuts off before i shift as well so i dont go bouncing off the limitier either. At this point i should just start doing it on my own, i feel bad for the guy but Steve is a super nice guy and has done a great job on the tune for my car. Is there alot of work or wiring i need to do to run a wet set up, i think its just wiring up the fuel solenoid and thats it pretty much the rest are hoses, brackets, shark nozzle and so on.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you have any question about anything our need anything feel free to either PM me or email me at Trey@nitrousexpress.com and I answer any question you may have.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:06 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you are adding in a windowswitch at the same time plan to rewire the entire system.