Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MSD Window Switch wiring

Old 04-01-2004, 12:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MSD Window Switch wiring

Hi, I am looking for some help on wiring up my window switch. I don't have an LS1 but you guys/gals are very knowledgeable!

I have the NX standard import kit on my 95 m3 with an msd window switch but wired it up differently than some posts say to here.

On my setup I ran the yellow wire and tapped into the wire going from the NX relay to the WOT switch. But according to posts here, I should have run the yellow wire to the fuel pressure cut off switch wire(white) which I currently have grounded since im not using one.

So basically I should unground the fuel pressure cut off switch wire(white) and attach that to the yellow wire coming off the MSD switch?

It has worked perfectly the way its wired up now, so I thought, but I saw it spray at 2500rpm on the dyno

Thanks
Old 04-01-2004, 12:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brekyrself
Hi, I am looking for some help on wiring up my window switch. I don't have an LS1 but you guys/gals are very knowledgeable!

I have the NX standard import kit on my 95 m3 with an msd window switch but wired it up differently than some posts say to here.

On my setup I ran the yellow wire and tapped into the wire going from the NX relay to the WOT switch. But according to posts here, I should have run the yellow wire to the fuel pressure cut off switch wire(white) which I currently have grounded since im not using one.

So basically I should unground the fuel pressure cut off switch wire(white) and attach that to the yellow wire coming off the MSD switch?

It has worked perfectly the way its wired up now, so I thought, but I saw it spray at 2500rpm on the dyno
Thanks
According to the directions, the YELLOW (from the window switch) goes to the FPSS (if u have one) then to the WHITE wire on the NX relay. Since i dont have one, the YELLOW wire connects right to the WHITE wire from the relay. While i have not yet used the n20 cuz im installing longtubes right now, thats how it says to wire it up. Hope this helps, David.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MSD Window Switch wiring