Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What plugs

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What plugs

I have been searching the web and i cannot find the right spark plugs for my 355 vortec head engine. I want something in the 10 heat rang to step up my nitrous tune but cannot find the long reach taper seat plugs my vortec heads require in non projected tip. Right now i am runinng tr6's on my 150 shot and i know that is a no no please help
Old 08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What i would advise is give NGK a call and they will be able to get you a stock number on some plugs that will work for you that way you can go to your local parts store and pick them up.

I will say though that a 10 range spark plug will be a little cold on a 150 shot i would recommend around a 7 range plug myself. Something like a BR7EF.

Trey.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:51 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by NitrousExpress
What i would advise is give NGK a call and they will be able to get you a stock number on some plugs that will work for you that way you can go to your local parts store and pick them up.

I will say though that a 10 range spark plug will be a little cold on a 150 shot i would recommend around a 7 range plug myself. Something like a BR7EF.

Trey.
BR7 or B8EFS is what I would run for that shot and up to a 200 shot.

Quick Reply: What plugs