Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to CamsCam02 @ Sac Raceway Sat

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 03:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Thanks to CamsCam02 @ Sac Raceway Sat

Just wanted to say, was a pleasure to have you and your father out there helping tune and dial the car. Guys, my main nitrous supply line blew away yesterday after Cam had heard a nitrous leak. In any case, Cam graciously volunteered to drive about 20+ miles to his house in traffic, get another nitrous line and come back. That allowed me to get two more runs in before they closed.

I had been having problems w/fuel pressure gauges, so he brought his gauges, shade device (it was hot out) and we worked out some bugs there too. His father schooled me on tire tech and temps. That was interesting data I didn't know a thing about.

Anyway, wanted to tell everyone these guys are a very professional, class act. Looking forward to the next track event. I hope you guys come out. Maybe next time, just sit and talk tech.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:31 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 03EBZ06
Just wanted to say, was a pleasure to have you and your father out there helping tune and dial the car. Guys, my main nitrous supply line blew away yesterday after Cam had heard a nitrous leak. In any case, Cam graciously volunteered to drive about 20+ miles to his house in traffic, get another nitrous line and come back. That allowed me to get two more runs in before they closed.

I had been having problems w/fuel pressure gauges, so he brought his gauges, shade device (it was hot out) and we worked out some bugs there too. His father schooled me on tire tech and temps. That was interesting data I didn't know a thing about.

Anyway, wanted to tell everyone these guys are a very professional, class act. Looking forward to the next track event. I hope you guys come out. Maybe next time, just sit and talk tech.
You are welcome Paul, I am glad we made a little progress and got a nice, safe baseline for you to continue on learning to tune that beast. When everything comes around I will be glad to see you rowing the gears into the 9.50's!

Im glad you enjoyed our help and yes hopefully soon we can get together and make some more progress when time allows.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:36 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Its always nice to have good people around when you need it.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:28 AM
TECH Regular

Good man. Great to hear that there are plenty out there willing to lend a hand to another racer.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was cool of them.. Wish i could have been there to ease drop on the tire temp lesson
Old 07-22-2013, 02:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bernarlitt
That was cool of them.. Wish i could have been there to ease drop on the tire temp lesson
X2 on that one
Old 07-22-2013, 02:41 PM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

x3

Quick Reply: Thanks to CamsCam02 @ Sac Raceway Sat