Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trick performance dual ws???

2000 camaro th350
Nitrous outlet 102 plate kit
Trick performance dual window switch
So I have found the wiring diagram and have yet to wire it. I'm a newb at nitrous and have not sprayed my car though its set up and tuned for a 200 shot. My questions are using the trick switch that I have to install(it came w/car) how would it be best to wire it? I have a wot switch already in place and will activate.

If using rpm activated and have a trans brake and line lock how do I prevent it from spraying before hand?? Do I not flip the switch till after the Burnout and after revving the engine a few times?? After that flip to engage and purge as I'm pulling up to stage??

If that's how it will answer my question but I'm not sure how to go about it so thought I'd ask.

Also if I'm leaving off the trans brake at around 4k where about should I set my rpm switch to activate?? I will be running 1/8 mile for now.

Also gear lockout??

I may have forgot some info or other stuff, maybe I'm going about it all wrong so some input would help here.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The nitrous micro switch will activate solenoids when trans brake is released thru a relay

Quick Reply: Trick performance dual ws???