Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In Response to the Nonsense of Wizards of NOS

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 09:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default In Response to the Nonsense of Wizards of NOS

Back on 5-21-13 Trevor decided he had nothing better to do with his time than to invest it in attacking Nitrous Outlet through our U-tube channel and employee email. For years I have watched Trevor waste hours upon days arguing with people over the internet. I simply do not have that kind of time. So with that being said I am going to save myself and my employees valuable time by simply just posting our emails from back when he attacked us.

For those of you that have never heard of Trevor I assure you he has been around a very long time. Do a good google search and you will find hours upon days of nonsense spilling from his fingers into his keyboard. Then ask yourself if he is so great and he has been around for such a long time how come no one fast, consistant, and reliable runs his product?, why are there so few people using his product?, why are you just now hearing about him?, how does he have the time to argue all over the internet if his company is as great as he claims?, why does he have an excuse for every time his claims have fell short?

I have seen many people get pulled into Trevor's negativity and waste there time fighting with him. Our company will not do that. We simply do not have the free time to waste. I started this company with just myself working out of a race car trailer and today we are not the largest nitrous company by any means but we do have 11 employees that are busting there butts all day long taking care of our customers. If all the claims Trevor has made towards us were true our company would not be doing as well as it is.

This will be my last and only post towards Trevor. Below you can read our emails and understand both of our standpoints. Enjoy wasting your time.

Nitro Dave

Last edited by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet; 09-18-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:11 AM
FormerVendor

Wizards of NOS,

Thank you for viewing our video for the new Nitrous Outlet Puck! We appreciate you taking the time to type a nice advertisement then posting it on our channel. Unfortunately since we are a competitor and have tested this design on several vehicles with phenomenal success I deleted you comment. Additionally, we never claimed that this product is the absolute best method for injecting nitrous, it is only an alternative for customers who do not want to dish out the money for a direct port or are trying hide their system. Please keep your advertisements to your own page.

Thank you,

Thad Warren
Marketing Director
thad@nitrousoutlet.com
www.nitrousoutlet.com

LOL - I'll keep my advertising on my own page when you STOP STEALING MY DESIGN CONCEPTS!!!!

Furthermore, it was not an advert it was FACTUAL TRUTH to try and prevent people SUFFERING for buying a BAD design, created by people who do NOT have adequate knowledge to create such products.
My concern is for the people who buy that product, as it will lead to uneven mixture and melted cylinders, as it is totally inadequate for its purpose.

The fact that you deleted my post just shows you are scared of people learning THE TRUTH, about how BAD the design is. If what I'd posted had been untrue you had nothing to lose by leaving it there and you would have made a post to 'try' and show you knew what you were doing. LOL

BTW if you were at all interested in the well being of your customers, you'd be offering them OUR CORRECTLY designed products but obviously you only care about how much profit you can make, regardless of what happens to your customers engines.

Trevor Langfield
Managing Director
Highpower Systems International Limited
www.noswizard.com
Old 09-18-2013, 09:12 AM
FormerVendor

Trevor,
How are you? I have not talk to you in a while. I hope all is well.
Thad forwarded your email to me. He also showed me your post on our U-tube channel.
Thad deleted your post on our U-tube channel because attacking us like that is not very professional. First of all our designs are nothing alike so to claim we stole your design is silly.

I respect your opinion towards our product and we will just leave it at that. I can say we have done extensive testing with this product and I stand behind the design with my name. It works very well and it is a awesome design. We have never bashed you, your designs or your products nor have we treated you with disrespect. I would appreciate the same courtesy.
Thanks
Nitro Dave

Hi Dave,

I'm doing extremely well thank you, how are you?

I'd forgotten that you were either the head of this company (or at least something to do with it), which is an unfortunate consequence of old age. 

With regards to attacking you, I don't see it that way and it certainly was NOT unprofessional in my opinion. I was passing on valuable experience and highlighting deficiencies in your VERY BASIC design.

With regards to the design being nothing like mine, I can only say that you must be living on another planet if you really think that.
There can be NO DOUBT that the CORE of the design of your Puck is IDENTICAL to, what started off as our Spider plate and then morphed in to a range of product designs, which includes our Trapdoor Spiders. The Trapdoor spider is located in EXACTLY the same position in the manifold and fires fuel and nitrous at each runner. The ONLY difference is that we ADDED legs to the body whereas you didn't bother to do so, which means we can direct our nitrous and fuel plumes very precisely, whereas you can't do so. Looked at another way, if you added legs to 'your' COPY of OUR design, it would be almost IDENTICAL to our Trapdoor Spider.
FYI I've attached a picture of a customer's manifold with a dry example of the Trapdoor version of our Spider fitted, that was first raced approx. 15 months ago and this is just one version of a number of variations on our core Spider concept.

The comments I made about your BASIC version of our Spider concept were ALL TRUE and for your information, we have INDEPENDENT high level data to prove it. For your further information, firing nitrous at each runner from a central location WITHOUT THE LEGS to position the plumes INTO each runner PRECISELY, results in the following deficiencies;

1) The induction force from certain cylinders PULLS on the plumes that are intended for other cylinders, as the plumes 'try' to pass by, e.g. Cylinder 5 will draw some of the plume intended for cylinder 7, etc., resulting in uneven distribution.

2) Without the plume being directed in a SPECIFIC way EXACTLY THE SAME on all cylinders, the nitrous plume bounces off the closed inlet valves on some cylinders more than others, which causes those cylinders to get less total charge while the others overdose.

Now this information has been obtained from using a Spider which was discharging the nitrous nearer to the runners than yours does (which alleviates some of the problem), so the problems on yours are going to be much worse.

This knowledge has cost me a large amount of money in R&D, that you OBVIOUSLY haven't carried out, otherwise you would have already been aware of it and yet I'm GIVING you the benefit of that R&D FREE of charge.

Sure you may get away with a certain level of power without suffering any damage, just as all the other garbage nitrous kits do but when it comes to a higher level or just trying to get the maximum from a combination, your Puck will suffer the problems described and cause engine damage.

For your further information, we are in the process of making EVEN LONGER LEGS than we currently use, in order to totally overcome the problems I've just described, that yours will UNAVOIDABLY suffer from.

With regards to you NOT having "bashed" our products, that's VERY WISE of you, as there is NOTHING you could bash them for and you'd look pretty stupid if you did. Now if you think otherwise, I personally INVITE you to post ANY negative opinions about ANY of our products on our Facebook page (or our forum) and rather than delete your comments, I will leave it for EVERYONE to read. I'll then make a post detailing how WRONG YOU ARE, which IF you had any confidence about your FALSE claims for your Puck, is exactly how your guy would have dealt with my post, rather than delete it.

With regards to respect, my post was not intended to disrespect you but by producing EXACT COPIES of the CORE PRINCIPLE behind one of OUR 'ORIGINAL' &'UNIQUE' product designs and then FALSELY CLAIMING they are "the most advanced method possible for single entry nitrous distribution applications" YOU HAVE DONE WORSE THAN BE DISRESPECTFUL!!!!

Having said all the above, I'm not the slightest bit concerned that you are selling the Puck, as it is VASTLY INFERIOR to our Spider range and as a consequence, it is no threat to our high end race target customers, who we offer a ZERO to 1,500 HP capability to, from our ultimate Spider with REVO combo.

The ONLY reasons I made my posts were;
1) A customer brought your video to my attention, because he was annoyed that you'd COPIED our design
2) When I saw you were making those FALSE claims, I was less than happy and had to set the record straight

I think that about covers everything and I hope you're not going to insult my intelligence further, by continuing to denying the OBVIOUS IDENTICAL nature of the CORE design principles of our Spider and your Puck.

To finish on a lighter note, I will be publicising your COPY of our spider and renaming it "The LEGLESS Spider" (LOL) on our Facebook page and you're welcome to post a reply but if you dispute the IDENTICAL nature of the design, I will run a poll inviting our viewers to vote on whether THEY think it is a copy or not and then we'll have their independent opinions on the matter.

In closing I'd like to remind you that if you ever decide to sell to the high end quality market, rather than the low end budget market, we'd be happy to discuss supplying you with our products.

Regards

Trevor Langfield
Managing Director
Highpower Systems International Limited
www.noswizard.com
Old 09-18-2013, 09:13 AM
FormerVendor

Trevor,
I must admit that I find you comical. I really can’t find a way to respond to your nonsense and be respectful at the same time. I actually find this funny because you are now the 3rd person saying that we copied their design. I think all 3 of ya’ll should get together and figure out who’s design ours is a knock off of because I am really starting to get confused. (LOL) I think with any common since anyone can see the designs are way different, other than the fact they mount in the floor of an intake manifold. I will take all the attention as a sign that all 3 of you know we have an awesome product. I appreciate all the attention, It makes me feel real warm and fuzzy.
Facts are we have done much testing with this puck and cylinder to cylinder distribution in a real environment are great. Next you’re going to tell me the spray bars we have been doing for many, many, many years now will not work either.

All 3 of you guys have figured out how to do a dry discharge. Whoopity doo!

In case you missed it, our unit works awesome with both nitrous and fuel. 

We are extremely busy and I have a company to run so this will be my last response to your negativity. I hope you have a great day.
Take care.
Nitro Dave
Old 09-18-2013, 09:20 AM
FormerVendor

Trevor,
I must admit that I find you comical. I really can’t find a way to respond to your nonsense and be respectful at the same time.

## David you disappoint me as I thought you'd have the ***** to talk STRAIGHT, rather than hide behind veiled innuendo!!! LOL

I actually find this funny because you are now the 3rd person saying that we copied their design. I think all 3 of ya’ll should get together and figure out who’s design ours is a knock off of because I am really starting to get confused.
## It's OBVIOUS to me that your confusion extends way beyond figuring out whose design you copied.

I think with any common since anyone can see the designs are way different, other than the fact they mount in the floor of an intake manifold.
## I have to say that your lack of appreciation of the OBVIOUS IDENTICAL nature of CORE PRINCIPLES of the designs, just shows your complete lack of any comprehension of even BASIC DESIGN PRINCIPLES and indicates that YOU couldn't possibly have conceived of this design yourself, as you OBVIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.
So you're telling me that you FAIL to appreciate that the CORE DESIGN of our Spider (EIGHT outlets with one aimed at EACH cylinder) IS THE SAME as your Puck, albeit that your Puck does it in a TOTALLY INADEQUATE manner for perfect distribution. LOL

I will take all the attention as a sign that all 3 of you know we have an awesome product. I appreciate all the attention, It makes me feel real warm and fuzzy.
## LOL - Take it how you want, as you're obviously not smart enough to have understood a word I said in my previous email, where I STATED VERY CLEARLY, that I wasn't the SLIGHTEST BIT CONCERNED about your INFERIOR ATTEMPT AT A COPY of our Spider and pointed out it's DEFICIENCIES for you. Hopefully when you read that statement a 2nd time, it will get through your skull, rather than bouncing off. LOL
If the Puck worked better than the Spider, I'd save myself the cost of manufacturing the legs and just sell our Spiders without them, which would then be EXACTLY as you are doing. LOL

Facts are we have done much testing with this puck and cylinder to cylinder distribution in a real environment are great.
## LOL - Well all I can say about that is your test methods SUCK, as the results are WRONG, either that of your tester wants sacking.
Consider this, WHY would I go to the additional expense of making LONGER LEGS, if distribution was so good with NO legs. I suggest you either get some better test equipment or better testers to read the results.

Next you’re going to tell me the spray bars we have been doing for many, many, many years now will not work either.
## Sure ALL that cheap **** garbage 'works' just as sticking a pipe in the carb directly from the bottle 'works' but unlike you, we at WON are RAISING the bar, so that people like you who don't understand the first thing about nitrous technology, get exposed for your deficiencies and those of your wholly INADEQUATE products.
People deserve MUCH BETTER products than the GARBAGE you sell and that's what we're offering them.

All 3 of you guys have figured out how to do a dry discharge. Whoopity doo!
## "figured out"!!!!! LOL - WHAT'S to "figure out"????? What that tells me is that YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DRY TECHNOLOGY - LOL - Now that's PATHETIC!!!!
While you're trying to catch up with ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY, please feel free to let me know when you've managed to COPY MY REVO technology. Better still, before you do that let me know when you actually UNDERSTAND IT, as that will take you even longer than it would to manufacture a copy. LOL

In case you missed it, our unit works awesome with both nitrous and fuel.
## LOL - YES I did happen to notice that but you OBVIOUSLY MISSED THE FACT that our Spiders work EXTREMELY WELL WET AND DRY AND UP TO 1,500 HP!!!! - LOL
Bet your LEGLESS Spider can't even manage HALF that power level.
How about we have a contest, your PATHETIC PUCK against our Spider and whoever makes the least power, makes a public announcement on their own website, THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NITROUS, LETS SEE IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH FOR THAT CHALLENGE THEN?????
We'll pick and INDEPENDENT dyno company and send them the products to test and we'll publicise the whole deal on both our websites, so the whole world knows about it.

I'll get the ball rolling by announcing this challenge on my Facebook page along with the link to your video of the Puck and a copy of your last email ASAP.

We are extremely busy and I have a company to run
## Yes I imagine you are busy, as most people are easily MISLEAD in to buying any old GARBAGE if the price is cheap enough.
FYI we are also extremely busy preparing a couple of PRO MOD cars, as we aim for the HIGH END market sector and you're welcome to the trash end.
BTW if you look on my Facebook page, you'll see my first US Pro Mod car WON this past weekend, I bet you haven't even got ANYONE in Pro Mod running your junk, never mind winning with it. - LOL - LOL

so this will be my last response to your negativity.
## VERY GLAD to hear it as I've got better things to do, than try and EDUCATE someone who obviously doesn't even understand DRY technology, never mind REVO or SSIS technology.

I hope you have a great day.
## Thanks I will as every day is a GREAT day when selling TOP QUALITY products. ;-)

By the way, the guys name who ORIGINALLY DESIGNED EXACTLY what you are selling now is Ron Clark, an American based in California. He designed it about 20 years ago, made a prototype and called it a Ninja Turtle and I can vouch for him doing that, just as he can vouch for THE FACT, that 'I' personally came up with the same idea INDEPENDENTLY of him and then went on to ENHANCE it, by creating our Spider range.

I do hope you'll change your mind about posting on our Facebook page, as I was looking forward to having an OPEN DEBATE & HUMILIATING YOU, by exposing your lack of knowledge but I guess you're not man enough to take up that challenge.
Should you ever change your mind I'd be VERY HAPPY for you to make a post ANY TIME - fell free to rip in to any of my products and do your worst. LOL - LOL - LOL
Old 09-18-2013, 09:29 AM
FormerVendor

As you can see Trevor is extremely proud of his one pro mod customer that he himself has said has battled many issues, not consistant or reliable. The car runs 470s. Hell drag radial cars run that these days.

And to clear up the assumption that we do not have customers running that fast. We have our products on drag radial cars running high 4s and top sportsman cars that run low to mid 4s. But our main focus is latemodel EFI..

Hope you guys enjoyed a good laugh. Now I have to get back to work.
Thanks
Dave
Old 09-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IO1! lol
Old 09-18-2013, 11:14 AM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

I giggle. I know he got a *** raping on yellowbullet back in the day.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
I giggle. I know he got a *** raping on yellowbullet back in the day.
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...+nitrous+plate
Old 09-18-2013, 11:27 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

4.70's with a promod... LMAO !!!

Why is he even on LS1tech ?
There are not any "high end" promod customers on here.
Just us broke *** "trash" racers.

I hear he is inventing another new product, its called a "douche nozzle" and he will show you how it works everytime he opens his mouth.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:32 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Good stuff lol. That's why I love the bullet.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:33 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ATVracr
4.70's with a promod... LMAO !!!

Why is he even on LS1tech ?
There are not any "high end" promod customers on here.
Just us broke *** "trash" racers.

I hear he is inventing another new product, its called a "douche nozzle" and he will show you how it works everytime he opens his mouth.
Hasnt been ran off this forum yet. We are to nice over here.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
Hasnt been ran off this forum yet. We are to nice over here.
Nah that aint it. This site is just moderated more.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

this thread is childish... i feel like im in high school again.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ha, I didn't even know there were fast cars in England.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Old School Heavy

Received 50 Likes on 32 Posts

The sad thing about this is that, from what I can tell, this is not a product problem for Wizards of NOS. It is just a personality problem for Trevor. If he stayed behind the scenes on product development/technical support and let somebody else do the marketing and management, these products would probably be mainstream. As smart as he may be technically, he does not seem to get or poorly he interacts with people. Perhaps he is a savant of some type?
Old 09-18-2013, 01:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by speedtigger
The sad thing about this is that, from what I can tell, this is not a product problem for Wizards of NOS. It is just a personality problem for Trevor. If he stayed behind the scenes on product development/technical support and let somebody else do the marketing and management, these products would probably be mainstream. As smart as he may be technically, he does not seem to get or poorly he interacts with people. Perhaps he is a savant of some type?
You hit the nail on the head. and it is very evident in the link I posted earlier, especially the last page.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That is some seriously funny reading over on the YB!
Old 09-18-2013, 02:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

There is no way Trevor runs a company that is as successful as he claims AND finds the time to pound out all of these long winded posts and e-mails. Anyone that is self-employed knows exactly what I mean.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Launching!

nitrous outlet, has a good name for a reason. wizard of loss is a new name for me. everything ive read doesnt turn out good for him. he got 1 car that ran OK and once they got it lined out it dropped a cylinder . got that lined out and it was down again.

Quick Reply: In Response to the Nonsense of Wizards of NOS