Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to control system

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 09:23 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How to control system

I am currently setting up a wet Nitrous Outlet system on my cammed L76/4L80E set up. I am using a 90mm plate with one gallon cell for nitrous enrichment. I now need to figure out what to do for timing/controlling/activating the system. It's a drive by wire set up so I have a NOS Mini 2 stage controller lying around. I heard you can set the system to activate by using the TPS, still will need to figure how to pull timing or just include it in the tune.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how best to set this up. I have always run first gen motors with plate systems so this fuel injection/cableless stuff is new to me.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:15 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

LNC 2000. Pulls timing only when the nitrous is activated. Easy setup, installs in 10 minutes
Old 02-25-2014, 10:42 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Zfan
I am currently setting up a wet Nitrous Outlet system on my cammed L76/4L80E set up. I am using a 90mm plate with one gallon cell for nitrous enrichment. I now need to figure out what to do for timing/controlling/activating the system. It's a drive by wire set up so I have a NOS Mini 2 stage controller lying around. I heard you can set the system to activate by using the TPS, still will need to figure how to pull timing or just include it in the tune.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how best to set this up. I have always run first gen motors with plate systems so this fuel injection/cableless stuff is new to me.
I would also recommend the LNC-2000. You can wire into the system activation switch and have the LNC pull timing only when the kit is armed. Let me know if you need a wiring diagram or have any questions!

Quick Reply: How to control system