Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my new emblempros switch panel

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 10:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

The higher the number, the leaner it is. I'm having some issues right now with it being too lean, but that's only at idle and when I rev the engine; it jumps up to something like 14.5 to 15. The LED lights on the wideband are green (rich), yellow (good), and red (lean). I'm going to do some test hits at WOT and see where it goes to. A buddy told me to get it out on the highway and do a WOT hit in 4th gear and see what the A/F does. If it starts getting too lean, I'll just let out and get the tune fixed.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
The higher the number, the leaner it is. I'm having some issues right now with it being too lean, but that's only at idle and when I rev the engine; it jumps up to something like 14.5 to 15. The LED lights on the wideband are green (rich), yellow (good), and red (lean). I'm going to do some test hits at WOT and see where it goes to. A buddy told me to get it out on the highway and do a WOT hit in 4th gear and see what the A/F does. If it starts getting too lean, I'll just let out and get the tune fixed.
Thanks again. I think I'm going to order and install it so that I can "tune" the nitrous and get to a track soon. I appreciate the help.

Scott
Old 03-26-2014, 11:39 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
Really happy with how it turned out. It's a custom cubby hole switch panel with n2o arm, purge, heater and opener. If you want a quality piece, emblempros is the way to go.

Looks nice!!
Thanks, Roger
Old 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Roger. I've ordered several custom pieces from you and have always been blown away once I receive them.

Quick Reply: my new emblempros switch panel