Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to the club couple questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 02:29 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default New to the club couple questions

Im representing the LS bastard child LS4. I bought a used NX kit off another member on here for a price i couldnt ignore. Basically im on a single wet nozzle setup.(Im also on E85) im spraying from the TB spacer where i drilled and tapped a hole for it..Everything works great love it started out on a 50 shot now im spraying a 100 shot.

Couple questions before i hit the track..Ive read that the summit digital window switch dosent work well on LS PCM's...any truth to that? anybody share their experience with that?

Im currently on TR6IX's pulled plugs a couple of times they look great however i have BR7EF's sitting here waiting...Should i throw them in there or just wait till i step up to a higher shot?

Thanks for any advice.

BTW i do have HP tuners and currently puling 4 degrees for when i spray on the 100 saw 1.2 KR but injectors also hit 80% at the moment too, got 50/lb flex fuels waiting to go on shortly.

heres my current wiring diagram as well mods are in sig.

Old 04-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 91parkave
Im representing the LS bastard child LS4. I bought a used NX kit off another member on here for a price i couldnt ignore. Basically im on a single wet nozzle setup.(Im also on E85) im spraying from the TB spacer where i drilled and tapped a hole for it..Everything works great love it started out on a 50 shot now im spraying a 100 shot.

Couple questions before i hit the track..Ive read that the summit digital window switch dosent work well on LS PCM's...any truth to that? anybody share their experience with that?

Im currently on TR6IX's pulled plugs a couple of times they look great however i have BR7EF's sitting here waiting...Should i throw them in there or just wait till i step up to a higher shot?

Thanks for any advice.

BTW i do have HP tuners and currently puling 4 degrees for when i spray on the 100 saw 1.2 KR but injectors also hit 80% at the moment too, got 50/lb flex fuels waiting to go on shortly.

heres my current wiring diagram as well mods are in sig.

I would definitely go ahead and put the br7's in, they are awesome with nitrous. I have heard of people getting the summit ones to work, but on coil pack cars, I've always used the msd 8969, never had any issues with it.

-Garrett

Quick Reply: New to the club couple questions