Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Progressive Controllers

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 02:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Progressive Controllers

Looking for what ppl are using. Some pros and cons of them. I never used one but I'm stepping up the shot and was either going with a controller or a plate and nozzle two stage setup. I'm looking at a 250-300 shot maybe more depends on how it runs at the track.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Launching!

Nos mini unless u want to drop the money on the Lingenfelter NCC-002 Nitrous Control Center.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:35 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by GiggleJuiced_SS
Looking for what ppl are using. Some pros and cons of them. I never used one but I'm stepping up the shot and was either going with a controller or a plate and nozzle two stage setup. I'm looking at a 250-300 shot maybe more depends on how it runs at the track.
We have a few progressive controllers to choose from. It really boils down to what you want out of the controller. Some progress based only on time. Some will progress based on time, rpm, mph etc. Some data log bottle and fuel pressures.The NOS Launcher and Lingenfelter NCC-002 both interface with a wide band and have a lean shutoff feature. If you're looking for a good bang for your buck progressive, you can't go wrong with the NOS Mini. If you want the best of the best, check out the Lingenfelter NCC-002. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/electro...ntrollers.html
Old 07-09-2014, 10:10 AM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

LPE NCC-002 is the best out there.

Ive been running it, it has every extra feature you can imagine. But the best part is the control... you can control nitrous solenoid independently from the fuel solenoid, 2 stages, can control based on time or RPM.

I haven't set this up yet, but one feature is you can use the controller as a bottle heater controller based on pressure....
Old 07-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Maximizer 4 is a nice piece we sell. Its a dual stage controller with a built in window switch and tps function. It also has an AFR monitor/correction feature. Each stage will handle 60 amps, versus 40 that alot of the other controllers out there. It is very fine tuneable, and we have a tech line to help you set up any of your tune ups, and any other tech advice you may need. I use one on my car and it works great.

-Garrett
Old 07-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Launching!

Leash progressive
Old 07-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Edelbrock n2o controller... pm me, i have 2 brand new ones im looking at selling.

Quick Reply: Progressive Controllers