Sponsored by:

Nitrous newb. Help point me in the right direction

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 12:21 PM
bmk
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous newb. Help point me in the right direction

Whats up guys looking on some advice for my first ever nitrous set up. I was gonna go with some sort of general EFI kit. I was originally gonna with a plate kit however the engine is in an e30 bmw and the 1'' plate wont allow the intake to fit so a nozzle kit is my only real option at this point. The motor is essentially a stock LQ9 with PSI springs, Tick 227/235 .59 .52 100lsa cam, LS6 intake, block hugger style headers and true dual 2.5" header back exhaust.
The car will be used mainly for roll racing. I also want to be as covert as possible. I am going to do my best to hide everything the best I can. So im seeking out what is the best kit to go with the best size shot and best way to mount it being hidden as possible.

Thanks guys
Old 11-17-2014, 12:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gonna be hard to be stealthy with nozzles, but if you can run them into the bottom of the tube and run the lines under the manifold/fuel rails so they blend in, the kit won't jump out at you. Nobody who actually knows what to look for will miss a nitrous kit though, unless you are going way out of the way to hide it.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You could use something like this for a nozzle setup..

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/produc...yword=20421-10

However, we can do hidden spraybars inside an LS6 intake, for a very reasonable price. If you want a little more info on this setup let me know.

-Garrett
Old 11-17-2014, 02:54 PM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I think our Money Maker system would be perfect for your setup. It can flow up to 400hp and comes with everything you need to hide the kit.

Quick Reply: Nitrous newb. Help point me in the right direction