Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring help....lnc 2000, nos mini, trans brake, fpss

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring help....lnc 2000, nos mini, trans brake, fpss

Need some help from the wiring gurus. I want to wire up my lnc 2000, nos mini, trans brake and fpss all together. I want it to where the nitrous is disabled when the button for the trans brake is armed. I also want the 2 step to activate on the trans brake as well. Then the nitrous arms and timing taken out letting off the brake. It will also need a relay for the brake so the load won't pass though the button.

Thanks
Jody
Old 12-15-2014, 11:01 AM
FormerVendor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

You are likely going to use a relay so that when you apply the button and put power to the brake, you are also sending a signal to the 2 step.
The brake doesn't pull a huge amount of amperage, you can run a direct button.
The transbrake just needs power to activate (D3). If your controller needs it to be a 2 wire hookup, you will need to add an internal and external wire ont he ground side of the transbrake to bring it out to the controller you are using.
Wiring instructions are going to be more related to the controllers, not the transmission.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Jake's Performance
You are likely going to use a relay so that when you apply the button and put power to the brake, you are also sending a signal to the 2 step.
The brake doesn't pull a huge amount of amperage, you can run a direct button.
The transbrake just needs power to activate (D3). If your controller needs it to be a 2 wire hookup, you will need to add an internal and external wire ont he ground side of the transbrake to bring it out to the controller you are using.
Wiring instructions are going to be more related to the controllers, not the transmission.
So the brake needs power to activate? I thought I was suppose to be a ground signal to activate it. And I'm just using the factory pcm to control the trans.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:51 PM
Staging Lane

I drew this up and I think this is how it should be done. I already have the lnc2000, nos mini, bottle heater, and fpss working on the truck so I think this should be right. I don't think it needs a nitrous disarm, I don't think the nos mini will let it spray while on the 2 step but I'm not sure with it in the rpm range of the window switch. I have my 2 step set at 2800 right now and the window switch set from 3k-6500. But if it can hook I'll launch harder.

Old 12-15-2014, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Someone let me know if you have another suggestion. I plan to run the relay to both the 2 step and the tbrake just for peace of mind.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:55 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

PM me your email address and I will send you over a diagram.

Quick Reply: Wiring help....lnc 2000, nos mini, trans brake, fpss