Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Schnitz Micro Storm Progressive Nitrous Controller

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Schnitz Micro Storm Progressive Nitrous Controller

Anyone have any experience with the Schnitz Micro Storm Progressive Nitrous Controller? I was going to buy a Maximizer 4, but eith the Micro it will store 5 different tunes and I can change tunes without laptop. Anyone know any cons or problems with this manufacturer?
Old 01-22-2015, 09:42 PM
FormerVendor

Default MS-001 Micro Storm progressive nitrous controller

We have been selling that controller (the non-Schnitz labeled version) for over a year now and get great feedback from customers. Easy to use, very compact and cost effective. Has all of the features you need for a simple nitrous system.

We have done some videos showing some of the features and the usage of that controller:

We have the instructions saved online too (click here).

Hope this helps.

PSS

Originally Posted by 95TAVERT
Anyone have any experience with the Schnitz Micro Storm Progressive Nitrous Controller? I was going to buy a Maximizer 4, but eith the Micro it will store 5 different tunes and I can change tunes without laptop. Anyone know any cons or problems with this manufacturer?

Last edited by 4wheels; 01-22-2015 at 09:44 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-23-2015, 10:27 PM
Staging Lane

I appreciate that 4 wheels, just ordered one from your company. Thanks
Old 06-08-2016, 02:22 PM

I have one but I been having issues with the out outs working correctly. And it's hard finding any tech support
Old 06-16-2016, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 9899camaro
I have one but I been having issues with the out outs working correctly. And it's hard finding any tech support
The Tec for this product is terrible! I finally figuired mine out myself but took me many hours of searching. My problem was it worked great during non run tests, but running tests it would never fire. Finally I realized my rpm's was off slightly, so I checked number 19 and I had it set to "0" which should be coil per plug ignition. So I ran threw each of the settings until I found one that the live reading matched my tach. So I had to set #19 to 6 which says it is 4 pulse per revolution and now it works great! Easy to adjust and I can store 5 dif tunes for street. Hope this helps you.

Quick Reply: Schnitz Micro Storm Progressive Nitrous Controller