Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my c5 project thanks to everyone at nitrous express especially chris!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 11:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking my c5 project thanks to everyone at nitrous express especially chris!

This project is starting to come together project consists of my C5 Corvette I'm very proud to say I own this vehicle prior to the new build basically was a stock c5 with all the basics cai borla exhaust ls hot cam and 100 shot thAt was fun and fast but I wanted more so I decided that I would build. A streetable car that was going to be capable of low 10 second ets or better so I began the new build which is. A standard bore stroke ls1 that was balanced fully forged that could withstand a healthy 200+ shot of nitrous and keep going currently I have had it balanced heads worked and milled Texas speed ms3 .040, wiseco 2.2 pistons and eAgle h beam rods steel crank headers 650,springs ls intake 36lb injectors upgraded fuel pump gm ls plate kit up too 350hp and stand alone safe nd maximizer progressive system which is absolutely awesome to use so far 35,00 vigilante stall. lingerfelter timing controller 2 step getting super excited man I can't wait !! I can tell you guys at nitrous express are absolutely amazing to deal with and are knowledgeable about all facets of the nitrous industry. More to come...
Attached Thumbnails my c5 project thanks to everyone at nitrous express especially chris!-imag0472.jpg   my c5 project thanks to everyone at nitrous express especially chris!-imag0477.jpg   my c5 project thanks to everyone at nitrous express especially chris!-imag0422.jpg   my c5 project thanks to everyone at nitrous express especially chris!-imag0519.jpg   my c5 project thanks to everyone at nitrous express especially chris!-imag0033_1.jpg  

Last edited by drivenphil; 04-09-2015 at 11:22 PM.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad I could get ya covered!!!

Can't wait to see this thing in action and it's definitely gonna be a fun vehicle once you get everything installed and lined out....

-Chris
Old 04-10-2015, 05:33 PM
On The Tree

Chris is the man! He set me up with my entire nitrous kit and I couldn't be happier!
Old 05-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NV Z 28
Chris is the man! He set me up with my entire nitrous kit and I couldn't be happier!
Plus Juan! He's awesome to deal with.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Appreciate the kind words guys!!!

-Chris

Quick Reply: my c5 project thanks to everyone at nitrous express especially chris!