Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Measurments on bottle bracket

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 02:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Need Measurments on bottle bracket

Hi, right now I have my bottle mounted in my spare tire well with the cheapo steel NOS brackets. Its a pain in the butt to take out everytime and I would like to use this bracket if possible http://www.speedshop.org/store/scrip...p?idproduct=54 I was wondering how tall this bracket would put the bottle up if at an approx 15* angle. From the top of the valve handle(on the bottle) to the ground if the bottle is centered in the brackets. I would also like the measurement from the top of the back side of the bottle to the ground(flat surface). If it isnt too bulky I would like to mount it in the same place its currently at. Thanks in advanced for your time and help.

-William
Old 06-06-2004, 12:23 AM
12 Second Club

I haven't got mine installed yet, but it's a 10-lb NX bottle. At 15 deg, from the ground to the top of the handle is about 12". There's about 1 3/4" from the ground to the pin that it pivots on; and about 2 1/4" from that pin to the tank body. From the butt of the bottle to the ground is 9 1/2".

hth
-Mark
Old 06-06-2004, 05:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow thanks for the measurments that exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the time you put into your response.

-William