Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ny-trex npc progressive controller

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ny-trex npc progressive controller

anyone in here using the ny-trex npc progressive controller? if so how well do you like it? i have their triple threat kit along with their opener and heater and i would like to buy the progressive controller but i'd like some feed back first. thanks in advance
Old 06-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm using a Daytona NC-2 which Ny-Trek puts their name on. You can get the Daytona version for $260 off feeBay.

You do need a laptop to program it but it;s a simple interface to use.

I've had it on my Mustang for 2+ years and works very well, I use a MSD GMR from an injector to supply the RPM signal, I spray from 4500-7400 and the window switch is dead on,

It'll also data log 5 minutes worth of data, basic stuff, RPM, when stages are active and two wideband inputs.

It'll drive a sift light if needed, or so other output that requires a ground, I wired a buzzer to the GPIO and use it to augment my shift light as I don't really see the shift light but I do hear the buzzer.

Only real issue is a single stage can only handle 40-amps, I was using old ICEMAN Fuel/Nitrous solenoids and those things combined were pulling 40+ amps and the NC2 wasn't firing. I simply wired the fuel to stage 1, nitrous to stage 2 and have been running it that way ever since.

Quick Reply: ny-trex npc progressive controller