Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

shout out to nx

Old 06-21-2015, 09:47 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shout out to nx

for the last 3-4 years ive ran a hsw kit with nx noids. has this kit on a ls3 5th gen for 2-3 years and on my ls3 auto vette all of last year up till last winter. i installed a cam , 3200fti converter, cai, headers, and this kit. car made 472/442 at bluecats.(well know tuner) on the bottle and 0.062 jet it made 561/587 . was kinda disappointed in the numbers . but went to the track and ran a 10.0 6x in a row. 10* pulled
well over the winter i put in a nx plate and standalone. went to the track earlier this year and had a nitrous line bust and start leaking. its was probably 10+ years old and been on 5 diff cars lol.

got that fixed and made a few street hits with a .070 jet 175 shot. and it instantly felt way better. my tuner said he had never had goodluck with even distribution on anything over 150. and was kinda worried we would start seeing this. made a motor pull after a few changes to the tune. made 482/450 . very close to the orginal motor pull.

made the hit on the nx plate . with fresh plugs car made 651/684. with 10* pulled. i was stoked to see that. after the first time of picking up like 90ish at the wheels i was expecting maybe 600-610 ish. plugs looked good just a touch fat and timing in the hottest hole wasnt a 1/16 inch diff from the coldest. and fuel was very close. the number 2 cyc. usally show really lean cause its got such a tight turn to the front runner. i was super impressed. my tuner reach over under the hood and petted the plate and said thats a damn good plate . lol
he wont let nothing go out unless he feels comfortable with the way things look on the logs and the plugs. he said i feel really good about the way things look.

now to take it to the track and see if it performs there. looking to run some 9.6 around fall time. 9.8 right now. if it makes it thur summer going to see how it does on a 200.
Old 06-22-2015, 01:11 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dekan513
for the last 3-4 years ive ran a hsw kit with nx noids. has this kit on a ls3 5th gen for 2-3 years and on my ls3 auto vette all of last year up till last winter. i installed a cam , 3200fti converter, cai, headers, and this kit. car made 472/442 at bluecats.(well know tuner) on the bottle and 0.062 jet it made 561/587 . was kinda disappointed in the numbers . but went to the track and ran a 10.0 6x in a row. 10* pulled
well over the winter i put in a nx plate and standalone. went to the track earlier this year and had a nitrous line bust and start leaking. its was probably 10+ years old and been on 5 diff cars lol.

got that fixed and made a few street hits with a .070 jet 175 shot. and it instantly felt way better. my tuner said he had never had goodluck with even distribution on anything over 150. and was kinda worried we would start seeing this. made a motor pull after a few changes to the tune. made 482/450 . very close to the orginal motor pull.

made the hit on the nx plate . with fresh plugs car made 651/684. with 10* pulled. i was stoked to see that. after the first time of picking up like 90ish at the wheels i was expecting maybe 600-610 ish. plugs looked good just a touch fat and timing in the hottest hole wasnt a 1/16 inch diff from the coldest. and fuel was very close. the number 2 cyc. usally show really lean cause its got such a tight turn to the front runner. i was super impressed. my tuner reach over under the hood and petted the plate and said thats a damn good plate . lol
he wont let nothing go out unless he feels comfortable with the way things look on the logs and the plugs. he said i feel really good about the way things look.

now to take it to the track and see if it performs there. looking to run some 9.6 around fall time. 9.8 right now. if it makes it thur summer going to see how it does on a 200.

Good to hear! Let me know if you come up with any questions!

Thanks,
Garrett

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: shout out to nx