Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick Release Bottle brackets

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 12:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Quick Release Bottle brackets

Right now its kind of a pain to get my bottle out of the spare tire well. I have to unbolt the brackts from their mounting location. I'm looking for some sort of quick release bracket where you just pull some pins out but with out the 160$ price tag. I did see the NOS ones but they still have a bolt on the oposite side of the car(towards the fender) thats kind of hard to get to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-William
Old 06-09-2004, 03:33 AM
TECH Resident

Did you look at TNT's bottle brackets, they use 2 stainless t-bolt clamps. It makes it a easy job just loosen 2 wing nuts and remove bottle. Then slide bottle back in tighten back down and your good. You can also move the position of the clamps on the bands, so if you wanted them at the top of your bottle you could.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:08 AM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I cut my brackets and welded hindges in on the off bolt side. then i welded handles with extensions on the bolts so they are easy to reach and dont require wrenches
Old 06-09-2004, 10:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have a set of "NX11108B - Nitrous Express Hinged Polished Billet Mounting Brackets For 10-12-15LB Bottles" for sale. I installed them in my car for about a week, but since I have a vert they really didnt work out that well in my application so I had a custom setup made. Pissed me off since they are really nice and I didnt want to give them up.
I can take pics if you want but they are similiar to the one in this link:
Link to similiar quick release NX brackets

PM me with an offer, you can see I paid almost $200 for them, since they are high-polished aluminum units. Takes like 2 seconds to get your bottle out

I can take pics this weekend for you. Was going to toss em on ebay or post them in the classifieds here this weekend anyway

let me know